Instagram

Freddy's pov
I got up still on my work sleep schedule, so I was woken up at 5 in the morning.
I groaned as I got up — another day of playing scholar.
I walk to the living room, and I saw Ava.
"Ava, what are you doing?" I asked, and she looked at me.
"I overheard Lorelai's stupid friends gossiping about me over the phone after she called me and forgot to hang up when we were done talking last night. They all were going on about how I was a boring, unpopular loser in high school who probably couldn't get a single follower on Instagram even if I tried, and I need to make an Instagram and take some amazing photos and get a bunch of followers to shut them up!"
"really? Ava, you know, social media is the modern bubonic plague." I explained. I didn't care about social media. It's a place of fakes.
"I don't care what you think about it," Ava said, taking out her phone.
She started taking pictures, but I didn't bother to pay attention to it.
Then I heard her scream.
I looked up and saw Asch and Leif holding knives.
"what are you guys doing?" I asked, and Leif answered.
"Ava took our bodies into her magic slab, that's enough reason to kill her!" Leif growled.
I got up.
" Nobody's killing anyone!" I shouted. When I got up, I noticed the rest of the Daemos were there with them.
Ava sighs.
"I guess I have to explain what a picture is, a picture is a magical mirror us humans use to record our history with, sometimes they move and we can play them back later," Ava explained to the daemos.
"Wow, that's so cool," Noi was in awe.
It's cute how easily he's impressed.
Then Rhys looked at his necklace.
"That's just like"
I walked up to him and grabbed the jewel.
It was a diamond shape, and it was dark blue like Rhys outfit.
"This is beautiful, and it really compliments your outfit." I said to Rhys, who looked speechless.
"It looks like you take perfect care of this"
Then I look up from the piece of jewelry, and I realize I'm so close to him.
I felt my face heat up. And he started blushing.
"I didn't mean to...." I stuttered out.
" It's ok. Just don't touch it," Rhys said as I backed away from him.
And when I turned back, I saw that Ava was gone.
And Leif was punching her phone.
"Leif, what are you doing?" I asked.
"I'M TRYING TO GET THR OTHER ME OUT SO HE CAN SEE WHOS SUPERIOR!"
Honestly, I think Rhys is the only sane one here.

3rd person (Because i'm lazy)
The next few hours consisted of Ava taking pictures of the Daemos. And Freddy hoping for shirtless ones but that never came.
Then Leif jumped out of the window with Ava.
Freddy went with the daemos to find them.
But then Asch pushed all the buttons, and they were stuck in there for a few hours.
Freddy ended up falling asleep on Rhys's shoulder.
(Sorry I became exhausted when writing the second half)