The fusion

'What....just.....happened?' Ava thought.
"What just happened?" Leif asked, just as confused as I was.
"Did they just fuse?" Ava asked no one "Ive only heard about it, I've never seen it happen in real life."
"Fuse, what does that mean?" Leif asked.
He turned to the others; he opened his eyes, one was one of his light blue, and the other a dark blue.
Or one from Rhys and one from Freddy
Then he spoke.
"Fusing is when two people combine their essences into one entity," He said, his voice was warm and calm. Ava found it helpful to hear his voice.

"Leif," The fusion said, interrupting the silence.
"Yes?" Leif was confused.
"Grab Asch's legs; I'll get his arms." He said he grabbed Asch's torso, and Leif grabbed his legs.
They carried him to a room in the lair and set him on the floor.
"Good, now leave so I can block the door." The fusion announced, and Leif left.

The man covered the door to the room with multiple pieces of furniture.

The others had sat confused on the couch, and the fusion stood in front of them.
"I'm guessing you have questions, but first let me introduce myself my name is zazhivleniye l' da, and I am the fusion between Rhys and Freddy." He said simply.
"I'm going to call you Zach," Ava said, "Because that was a mouthful."
"I see, you can call me anything you want, the reason I am here is so that both Freddy and Rhys could recover from their attack," Zach explained.
"Freddy was the only one that was injured, what would Rhys have to recover from?" Leif was confused.
"There are two kinds of trauma, physical and mental; bodily injury is what Freddy is going through, and Rhys has in his eyes, been betrayed by Prince Asch, and he's traumatized by the events." Zach paused to take a breath," So they fused into me so that they both could recover."

Two hours later.
Zach's pov

I was lying on Freddys bed, Mikey, the dog, lying at my feet he didn't freak out since I smelled like both Rhys and Freddy, I was still awake, every time I closed his eyes I see the attack from both Rhys and Freddys perspectives one full of despair and one full of pure pain.
I then turned my direction to the dog

"And especially now of all times? I mean, I get it, of course, but

"And especially now of all times? I mean, I get it, of course, but.....why?" I muttered to the dog.
Mikey just barked. Which meant "Dont question why they brought you here."
I realized last time I was here, I could speak to creatures who had no voice.
"Right I know I shouldn't question my technical parents, but you don't know what happened first time I was around"

Two days earlier.

It was the first time being awake, being

It was the first time being awake, being.....me, I know I was a fusion between Freddy and Rhys, I was in a public park, luckily it was empty. I got up, and I walked along a brick path.
I got hungry, and I walked to a donut shop.

Inside I overheard two people talking.
"Come on, Bryan; it's a good idea." A male voice called.
"Jon, I don't know; Fazbears is a pretty evil place," Another Voice probably Bryan.
I walked in, and they stopped talking.
They started at me. I walked up to the counter, and I saw that both of them were blushing, I hadn't seen myself yet, so I didn't know what I looked like.
"Uhhh," Bryan said before I interrupted him.
"Two blueberry donuts, please?" I asked, and Bryan reached into a display and pulled out two donuts and put them in a bag for me.
I stepped closer.
"How much do I owe?" I asked, taking the bag and looking in my pockets.
"No no"

And before I left, I said

"Oh and, that doesn't sound like a perfect plan, nothing there but murderers." I said as I walked out the door.

I looked behind me, and they had open mouths.
I chuckled and walked away.