Chapter 24

Jay'von POV

I rushed in the hospital with Diyana by my side.

"What room is Rolina halts in?"

"She is in 203." I nodded and we rushed to the back.

Rolina called us screaming and crying. She could be in labor we don't know because her phone died. This is the third hospital we came too.

"Yeah bro she is in lucky saints."

"Ard I'm on my way." I hung up.

We rushed to her and when we got in there everybody was laughing and talking.

"Hey y'all." She smiled.

"Hey girl." Diyana waved and I shot her a head nodded.

"So I am in labor finally I am ready to get this over so I can touch my baby and kiss him and love him."

"Oh you having a boy." Diyana squealed and I smiled.

I don't even wanna get myself excited just to be let down. It's kinda hard though because I want it to be mine I honestly do like I just have hope it's mine.

Me and diyana sat down and she wrapped her arms me.

"Yeah but you could have just told me you were pregnant."

Some girl said.

"I know but-"

"I just thought you were getting fatter."

Diyana let me go and looked at her.

"What the fuck? No no see... excuse myself language Momma Halts but that was so ducking uncalled for. Who are you? Why do you think that is okay to say to someone. That is so mean and rude."

"I can say what the fuck I want to my sister m. She knows I am playing." She got hype and I sighed.

"Well I don't give a fuck about none of that blood shit. You are the sister everybody says bullies her well let me tell you something bitch none of that shit will be done around me. My little brother killed his self behind this shit. For the same exact insults. Momma Halts I know you are their mom but letting shit like that slide is a no. I know she does shit like this all the time because she is way to comfortable just saying shit like that."

"Calm down."

"I am calm Jay'von I hate that bullying shit and all those shots and shit. I gotta let her know now because that shit made me uncomfortable as fuck and I am gonna speak on it."

"Girl stop speaking!"

"Bitch you stop talking the fuck is you yelling in a hospital for?" Diyana leaned up and asked her.

"You y'all too fucking much. Stop talking to me because I don't fucking know you! Bitch so shut the fuck up."

Diyana uncrossed her legs.

"Bitch I talk how I want cause I can fight so bitch if you want me to shut up make me."

"Can't everybody just stop." Momma halts spoke.

"Okay just cause you asked Momma halts. I thought a sticky tricky bitch was gone do something." She pulled out her phone and I shook my head.

Imma beat that bitch up before we leave- wife🍜

I laughed.

The more I get to love her the more she just makes me laugh. When she gets like this it's no stopping her. She speaks and talks when and how she wants especially when she is situation like this.

I heard the story of her 11 year old brother. It was about 3 years ago the year she went away to college. She was the only one he talked to and one day she ain't answer the phone and he sent her a apology message and killed his self.

I still catch her reading it. Especially when she is on her period and she is sad she will read it. I just have to actually check on her and listen because everything about everything matters to her and not in a complaining matter just really a loving and protective and an I see you type of way. She cry's about everything if I don't have a five dollar bill for a homeless person. She is soft but can turn hard with in a second of an second.

"Anyway...

She trying me. She feel tough. Okay.- wife🍜

"She isn't worth it" I kissed her cheek and she smiled and kissed me. "Let's relax okay?" I kissed her and she nodded.

"Okay I am gone wait to punch the bitch." I bit her lip and she hissed. "Okay okay, I'm sorry daddy." I laughed and pecked her lips.

"Wussup." Leon walked in the door and I dapped him up and everybody waved and he gave everybody a hug and dapped Calvin up.

It's only Calvin and Momma Halts and some girl and Malaysia and her dude.

Samia at the house 8 months pregnant. Which is so adorable to me and Diyana just rubs her stomach all day. They are really close as fuck. They are really a like in a lot of way and they love the same shit. Eating and reading and they love really hard.

"Whats up Rolina?" He hugged her carefully.

"Nothing much. Just about to delivery a baby." She shrugged and he laughed. "Shit the regular."

"Yup legs wide open in a room full of guys." Her sister laughed.

Diyana looked at Momma halts.

"Stop it rocky you are being so rude for no reason like girl just relax that why I don't like being around you. That shit is nuts how you walk around this bitch like queen b. She looks way better then you look wayyyyyy better."

I nodded in agreement and so did leon and so did calvin dude. Damn it ain't hard to see.

"And she still ain't check her. Let me get out the room for I slap this lady." She grabbed her bag and walked out.

"Get you bitch before I slap that hoe."

"Aye shawty watch yourself." I hopped up and went in the hallway and she was crying and I hugged her "What's wrong baby."

"That is just so mean and she just sits there and allows that like that is what made my brother kill himself like and I don't like that shit at all." She wiped her face. "I know I am looking like a sad ass bitch. I just understood why she is the way she is now like messing with different guys probably makes her feel beautiful. Her family damn sure don't make her feel beautiful. Calvin does I mean he absolutely adores her and he love her so much. It's adorable. I just think we have been to hard in on her like really hard on her. I love her." She sighed and I laughed.

"She probably loves you too." I lied. "Well let me not speak for her." She laughed.

"She is so beautiful and it is really sad she is going through this so I am just gonna relax and not say nothing."

"Okay." I kissed her.

"My face red."

The way she looks after she cries is so adorable and her eyes look even more beautiful and the blushed and flushed look looks good on her.