Chapter 20

Jay'von POV

We walked outside to the pulled area and everybody looks at us.

"Hey guys." She waved and everybody said hey and waved.

"Wussup niggas." Malaysia and Sam shook their heads at me and Calvin and them dapped me up.

Rolina just sat in the back.

I got in the pool and Diyana sat on the side in front of me.

"How you feeling?" She smiled at me

I shrugged.

"It is annoys me that the people around her just baby's her to the point where it's like she is never told the truths like and it's like you fucked up like you did some foul shit and they they probably was talking about me before I got out here and I don't like that shit. I did nothing to none of the them but been hundred and we y'all niggas tried to cheat or do some weird shit I am right on they ass so do the same because I know they'll listen to me before they listen to y'all. The bit- girl probably still fucking this nigga and ain't nobody saying shit to her but y'all giving me death stares."

"If you fucked her like you fuck me Chile- when she drop that baby ima have to beat her ass." I laughed.

"I don't need y'all fighting it's not worth."

"So do you know if you wear a condom or not." I kissed her leg.

"Yeah I did but that shit is not hundred percent." I shrugged.

"How did you feel when you talk to her."

"I was mad because why is there any doubt that it is mine." She nodded. "I was nothing but loyal you too and you did me dirty but I slam a door in your face once and she-"

"You did what?" She frowned up her face. "Come on Jay that was harsh she is pregnant and she is sensitive. Come on go apologize." I gasped.

"Are you serious."

"Yes come on." She we walked over there where rolina was at.

"Hey Rolina. I know you aren't to fond of me and I don't care-

"Who fuck are you?" Malaysia snapped.

"Diyana fletcher is nice to meet you." She put her hand out and Malaysia just looked at it. "Okay..." she laughed softly. "Anyway yeah Jay'von has something he wants to say to you."

They all looked at me.

"I am so sorry for slamming the doors in your face and I will be here for you while you go through this. Every step of the way just call me and I got you okay?" She nodded and I shot her a smile.