Chapter 16

Jay'von POV

"Wait you and my sister broke up?" I nodded. "That's why you been MIA for the last two weeks."

"Nawl. I just been chilling in the crib." I shrugged.

"What happen? Y'all was goals." We laughed.

"She did it not me. She pull a you on me bro." He gasped. "Yup. I am off her though she cool peoples."

"I just dropped her off at y'all crib like 3 days ago." I shrugged.

She just pussy now.

"I mean we cool. She just not my girl." He shook his head.

"I can't believe she calvined you." He chuckled.

We pulled up to their mom house and everybody was on the porch and I flip down beside Fab.

"Wussup bro." I dapped him up.

"What's up." He dapped up calvin. "What you and my sister arguing you don't never sit next to me." He laughed.

"No that's just not my girl no more." I sighed.

"That's why you ain't been over for a minute."

"Nah I just been chilling. Football season over and basketball season coming up and I gotta get back on my straight A shit. I got a little distracted." He nodded. "Just getting myself back together."

"Why you and my sister break up? What you cheated on her? I'll kick your ass." I laughed.

"Actually you wouldn't and second of all, she cheated on me killa." I patted his back.

"No she didn't." He turned up the corner of his mouth and i nodded.

"Yes she did." Spencer jumped in and him and Calvin laughed. "Like brother like sister you heard." Fab shook his head.

"Damn." Was all he said and I nodded.

"What Samia tattoo guy."

"What?" Calvin balled up his face. "Hold up cause what type of cheating with talking bout here like fucking or flirting."

"We talking about both." Spencer added and I shook my head.

"Damn."

"Yea that shit fucked me up and I still catch myself thinking about it." I sighed.

This is why I been staying in the house because I don't wanna talk about this shit.

How dear she play me and I did nothing but love her.

"Are you about to cry nigga." Calvin asked.

"Nah." I sighed and tried to suck up my emotions. "I am chilling." He kissed his lips

"Look man we joking around but I know how you felt about my sister. She did some foul shit and it okay to feel that shit and get passed it." I nodded. "I am hungry why y'all niggas sitting outside?"

"Nothing the girl was in there watching a movie and we just came out to talk about football and shit without being shushed." They laughed and got up and went in house.

I sat by myself just letting my brain wonder.

My phone ding and it was a dm from some fire ass girl.