Chapter 18

Jay'von POV

I am just sitting here in my hotel room just wondering what is rolinas right mind made her think let me go fuck on the tattoo guy. It's just so hard for me to understand. I would never understand, I would've died for her and she fucked in a nigga for a free tattoo. If that the case I should have that bitch a tattoo. She is grimey and slimey and she disgusts me. I love her though why do I still love her!

"What's on your mind!" Yana sat on my lap.

"Nothing much just thinking about going to see my people tonight." I lied.

"Hey you seem down, why? It is gonna be awesome and you are gonna have a great time." She smiled. "Everything is gonna work out and you are gonna be happy and excited."

I nodded.

"I know." I sighed. "What you wanna do after. Would you come on a date with me?"

"Of course I am gonna dress up for you. I don't sleep around on the first date" she looked at me.

"I know." I laughed

"Unless you make me want too." She kissed me and got up.

"Girl don't do me." She laughed and shrugged. "You got an hour to get dressed."

Now I have a ghetto fabulous ass family like that shit is bad and they are honest as fuck and they don't care. That's why I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the fuck out for free.

The school gave me and spencer and Lucas an apartment and everything they finance our living expense far ass food and shit like that.

The change to this school as been a great thing like scouts has been reaching out none stop and I got a lot of offers but I haven't gotten one that I want.

I don't know exactly what I am looking for but I want it to be perfect just for me and if Spencer and Lucas can come that's even better.

Lucas been on his own shit just him and his girl. He says he don't really fuck with Calvin and them. He never really stated why but he did say something about Calvin and Fabion being on some weird shit with Lacy and he distanced himself.

They coo people but rolina's vibe isn't what I am on.

***

We walked up to my moms door and yana started fidgeting with her clothes.

"Relax."

"Why you ain't tell me you was built like this?" She look around my driveway.

"I never really thought this shit was that serious." I shrugged. "Stop you look amazing." She put her hands down and smiled.

"Hey baby!" My mom squealed and hugged me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey baby!" My mom squealed and hugged me. "I missed you so muchh." She squeezed.

"I missed you to mommy."