Chapter 17

Rolina's POV

"Sam I am not tripping! I wasn't his type-"

"Look what you not finna do is ruin this fucking trip okay. I love you however did I not tell your stupid asss not to do that shit. You cheated not him now get yourself together and suck it the fuck up! You shouldn't have did it. You been bitching and complaining about it since that day at his house. I told you don't sleep with that dumb ass boy and now you don't know who the father of your child is!"

I sighed because I know she is right.

I was really sick one morning and my mom took me to the hospital and it turns out I am pregnant. I don't know what to do and the disappointment on my moms face when I told her I don't know who the father is still hunts me. I don't wanna tell neither one of them because this whole situation is very embarrassing. I never thought I would been pregnant let alone not know who the father was. I used to talk about motherfuckas who was in my situation. I never know I would end up being like the women I called hoes. Jay hates me and I know Leon only want me for the sex.

"Hey." Jay'von's friend waved.

"Hey." Samia smiles at her and I waved.

"I love your hair." She looked at Samia.

"Thank you."

"I always wanted to try fingerwaves but I feel like my head is to damn big." They laughed. "You head is the perfect size and all you features are smile and beautiful so it just all goes together.

"Girl you are beautiful too. Them lips do it for me." She smiled.

"Thank you so much."

Jay'von POV

I watched as diyana and the girls talked.

"So do she know rolina is your ex." Calvin asked and I shook my head.

"Nah I don't think it's that serious for her to know. I gotta see how far we get into this before I get to talking. I did that before and fall hard as fuck on my face. So I am just gone slow my dumb ass down."

"True. Did y'all ever talk about the situation."

"Who? Me and yo sister?"

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Yeah but she told me she ended up fucking him again so I am not even on that not more. That is not my cup of tea. Like I am a one girl guy and have always been this way. So if she wanna fuck on other niggas then she can be by her fucking self. I don't car about none of that other shit like I am not sweet and I am not a bitch or none of that shit like girl fuck you." I felt my self getting angry all over again.

Like who do she think she is to cheat on me? Like I should've fucked on all the bitches that offered me pussy. But I know that would've hurt her so I didn't. Obviously she didn't care about me how I cared about her.

"Damn she really is her brother sister." Spencer shook his and Calvin sighed.

"Yeah. She was outta line for sure. Especially knowing how you were about her and how you treated her." I shrugged.

"All that shit down now. I don't got no respect for her so I am just not gone even talk to shorty. It Wussup and that's it." I shrugged and Calvin nodded.

"She gone feel that shit too. I know she is because she is sensitive." He sighed. "Now she finna be in everybody ear like he is this he is that."

I shrugged.

"Tell her I am grown and can do what the fuck ever I want simple."

"Jay." I hard diyana voice and I look up at her and she sat in my lap.

"What's wrong."

"I don't think your friend like me." She whispered in my ear and I laughed already knowing who she talking about. "It's not funny." She laughed.

"Don't pay her no mind." I shrugged.

"What y'all used to fuck or something?"

"Something like dat." She straight faced me. "You in my bizness... don't do dat." She literally out a contagious laugh.

"You are so fucking stupid." She continued to laugh loudly. "okay I am done. I was not excepting that." We laughed.

"I wanna do my make up but I don't know."

"It's what ever you wanna do. You fine as shit either way." I watch her moved all her curly hair to the side.

"Thank you." She blushed and I laughed. "I am hungry."

"What you want."

"Dats what I love to hear daddy." She picked up the menu. "Beef bacon and pancakes I want my bacon extra crispy." I patted her thighs and she got up.

"I be back." She nodded.

"Thank you so much." She kissed me.

When I tell you the girl lips soft as fuck. I can only imagine aye I'm dick finna get hard on y'all asses.

I ordered her food and got it and when I got back outside her and Calvin's sister was arguing.

I sighed and sat her food down.

"What is your problem?" She yelled. "You have a unknown problem with me like girl I just met you this morning. I have did nothing wrong to you at all. You mad I wasn't speaking to you but you have a whole attitude when I came to sit with y'all-"

"Because you joe as fuck!"

"You mad as fuck!" She yelled back. "Bitch you bugging out bitch. I was tryna be nice to you but you fucking smelling yourself. Do better bitch."

"Hey come on." I grabbed.

"Man she a fucking dub. I was tryna be classy and quiet but ain't no bitch gone keep yelling in my fucking face." She turned back around but Calvin's sister was still yelling.

"Aye relax." I wrapped my arm around her and dragged her away.

"I don't even know what I did to her." She ate a piece of bacon and she started smiling.

I shook my head and let her ate in silence because it was making her happy.