Chapter 15

Jay'von POV

"Your friend a clown." I stretched walking into the living room and Samia frowned.

"Why you say that?"

"Oh she didn't tell you?" I laughed and shook my head. "She did some foul shit and I can't fuck with her she is disgusting."

"Hold let me know what she did before I have to curse your ass out bout my bitch." She pushed Spencer's head off her lap ready to attack as always.

"She was fucking on some nigga." Spencer's mouth dropped and Samia jerked her head back.

"Well I haven't heard anything about it." Samia pulled out her phone. "Who was it?"

"Leo or some shit like that." I shrugged. "Then she just to flip it on me as if it I was the one who cheated with Maddison. Like bi- girl bye if I want to fuck that bitch I would and I am. Talking bout why you reading my messages I am grown and can do what ever she want like girl kick fucking rocks and fall of a cliff into lava."

"Damn bro this shit gone get you back in your bag?" Spencer asked and I laughed.

"Fassure I am finna make her feel this shit. I was the best nigga she could ever have had and now I'm back on my bullshit." Spencer dapped me up and Samia glared at him.

"I- what?" He frowned.

"Anyway... maybe it's something going on with her we don't know about because Rolina isn't even that type of person."

"Yes she is, she just showed you what type of person she is well me atleast. The Virgo in me wants her to cry everytime she see me because my heart aches from the situation. She gone try and play me like her ain't the finest nigga she ever touched. Oh yeah! Not only did she fuck that nigga she gone tell him it's his pussy!" Spencer covered his mouth and laughed.

"Damn bro what you wasn't hitting that button." He asked and shrugged.

"She said it was mines to so guess what...."

"She belong to the streets!" We yelled and Samia punch him in the Arm and I laughed.

"I get she messed up but don't play y'all fucking selves." I shrugged.

"Anywho we got a big game tomorrow." Spencer Sighed and I nodded.

"Yeah." I sighed. "My mom and them want to come down tonight." He nodded.

"Yeah they hype about them schools and shit and the recruiters and shit. My mom already talking about she gone make a huge banner." He shook his head.

"Yeah I need to do something fun today to get my head on right." I sighed.

I should've fucked her over.

I was really digging her. Now I am hopping in my bag. I don't care who get hurt. She gone try to play me like some ugly.

I went on my Instagram and took her pictures off and took her name out my bio and removed out date and replace it with single. I took her off my profile picture and removed her highlights.