Chapter 17 - Birthday Sex

August 17, 2013 Continued
New York City

[Karsyn]

I talked to Amy a little bit more, as much as I could, about the whole Donnie thing and I think I understand her. I think I understand why she didn't say anything as soon as she saw Donnie. I've looked through her iPod, no boy bands. Hell, she has no Britney Spears or pop music. She has mostly alternative rock, hard rock and country.

"Time for presents," I heard Nick whisper in my ear as I looked over, seeing Haley running up to Emmileigh and Donnie with a huge bag. I knew what it was and Haley had insisted on giving it to them.

"Ooh, what's this?" Emmileigh asked as she and Donnie grabbed a big frame out of the bag, looking to see a picture that Haley had drawn of Donnie, Emmileigh, Elijah, Savannah and Logan by a beach, which was obviously at our house because for some reason, Chunk is drawn in the background. "Oh, did you draw this?"

"Yes, it's all of you," Haley said. "Do you like it?"

"Is that Chunk?" Donnie asked as Haley nodded. "I love it, Haley. I think we might put this up in the nursery for the twins."

"You think they'll like it?" Haley asked as Emmileigh nodded, reaching over to hug her.

"Oh my God, how cute was that?" Lucie asked as she walked up next to Nick and I. "I swear you two have cute kids together. I'm sure Gracie will look just like Haley." I looked at Nick who shrugged. For someone who was a Backstreet Boys fan, did she really think Nick was Haley's biological father.

[/Karsyn]

[Emmileigh]

I walked into our hotel room after saying goodnight to Karsyn and Nick and moved over to the bed. My feet ached from wearing heels, but I wasn't tired.

"I'll put these three to bed then I'll be in."

I looked up at Donnie. "Want some help?"

He smiled. "Nope. Just wait here and don't go to sleep."

I nodded and smiled, watching him walk through the adjoining door to the room Elijah and the twins were in. After Nick's little lecture with him telling me that Donnie had voiced about how we hadn't had sex for nearly a month, it made me feel a little ashamed. My sex drive had taken a complete nose dive and I hadn't realized the effects it might of been having on Donnie. Sure he'd already complained to me a few nights before, but I just thought he was whining because he was horny.

I stood up, slipping my heels off before pulling my dress over my head, leaving me in my black bra and panty set. I left my hair as it was and hung my dress up before going into the bathroom.

I glanced at my reflection and groaned. I hated how I looked; all frumpy and fat. I had visible stretch marks, and even though I had somehow gotten back to my original dress size, I still felt huge.

How Donnie was attracted to me I'd never know.

I brushed my teeth and checked my make up over a little before gazing at my face. I was stalling; I knew I was.

"Babe?"

I looked towards the door, hearing Donnie call me. "One minute." I took a deep breath and told myself that that was my husband in there before leaving the bathroom. "Hey.."

Donnie looked up from removing his shoes and pretty much gaped at me. "Well.. hello."

I smiled shyly before moving over to him. Something stirred from inside me and I realized maybe my sex drive hadn't disappeared as I'd thought.

Donnie sat up as I approached him and grinned as I crawled into his lap, straddling him. His hands cupped my ass, making me giggle. "God I've missed that.."

I frowned a little as I ran my hands through his hair. "Missed what?"

"Your giggle, your body.. YOU." He looked at me as his hands pulled me closer.

"I love you." I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my forehead against his.

"I love you too."

I made the first move, leaning down and kissing him. It started off soft at first but then Donnie deepened the kiss, making me moan and press my body to his. I'd missed this. I'd missed him.

His kiss was hungry and his hands were all over my ass, holding me close.

I wanted him.

I broke the kiss, breathless and held Donnie's head in my hands as he breathed deeply and kept his eyes closed. I wiggled on his lap a little before climbing off him. Donnie's eyes opened and he watched me as I slowly slid my panties off.

"Baby.."

"Shhh." I whispered at him before climbing back into his lap. I gingerly reached down for the button on his jeans and undid them as his hands ran along my thighs. "I want you." I whispered, smiling when Donnie's eyes lit up. He moved his face into my neck and I couldn't help but moan softly when his lips started making a trail from my neck to my shoulder. I unzipped his jeans and pushed my hands into his boxers, feeling him.

"Lets lay down." Donnie whispered against my shoulder.

"Nuh uh." I pulled him out his boxers and stroked him, making him groan. I shifted forward on his lap and guided him inside me, the both of us moaning at the feeling of him filling me up.

"God I've missed you." Donnie gripped at my ass as I got used to the feeling of him. I started undoing his shirt, and he shrugged it off before holding my hips and I started moving on him.

I really didn't know why I hadn't slept with him for all this time. I loved the way he made me feel and I loved pleasing him. And judging by the sounds he was making, I was definitely pleasing him.

"Damn baby.." Donnie sighed and started guiding me down on him, making me gasp and moan. "Feel good?"

"Uh... huh..." I closed my eyes and leant my forehead against his shoulder as he brought me down on him harder and harder. I could feel my orgasm starting to build. "God.. harder.." I murmured, hearing Donnie growl in response.

I was close.. so close.. and I could just feel myself getting to the point of no return when there was a pounding on the bedroom door.

"DONNIE! It's Lucie! I need your help!"

I stopped moving and looked at Donnie, who actually looked as irritated as me. "Ignore her." I whispered, gripping on to his shoulders. I relaxed a little as he nodded and I started moving on him, hoping Lucie would get the picture and leave.

We got our rhythm back and I cried out as my orgasm approached, but swore out loud when the pounding on the door started again.

"I know you're in there! PLEASE!"

"For FUCK sake!" I climbed off Donnie and stalked into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Fucking bitch was doing this on purpose, I just KNEW it!

[/Emmileigh]