Who am I?

Natasha's POV:

I manage to shut the vent concealing my whereabouts from the 4 Avengers currently barging into the hospital room. I decide to stay put to eavesdrop on their possible plans on how to make my mission an official fail in my record. And I already know the consequences of a failed mission.

"Steve! Are you feeling any better?!" the man I had knocked out earlier asks in a panic.

Steve, that's his name.

I quickly shake that thought away, focusing my attention below.

Steve, looks up at the long brown haired man with an almost frightening amount of pain in his beautiful blues. All he does is stare for a few moments before his voice cracks to barely mumble out, "She's gone again."

Clint sighs sadly and goes over to put his hand on his shoulder, "I know Steve, it's tough cause she ran away again after kicking your ass at that base and having to wake up to that now is harsh. But-"

"Wait Clint- Steve did you see her? Here?" The man in the bird suit asks.

No

I feel her in my head again and I already know it's too late. Yet she doesn't do anything except prevent me from moving, doesn't even let the others know.

Steve nods slightly, muttering out, "It could easily be a dream though."

"Where did she go punk!" One of them exclaims while flailing his metal arm around.

What do I do?!

Steve's head tilts up to look directly at the vent and everyones eyelines follow.

I'm dead, I'm so so dead.

Without a second to think the vent falls in a heap of parts along with flashes of red magic, I had no time to even assess my surroundings, scrambling away in fear before being smashed over the head with a pipe.

Steve's POV:

The breath catches in my lungs and it's all of a sudden harder to breathe.

It's real, she's here, safe and alive.

Before I can even react, speak or move Bucky hits her retreating form across the head, making her fall limp.

"W-what the hell did you just do?!" I yell at Buck

Bucky sighs heavily and answers, "Cognitive recalibration, harsh hit to the head to hopefully make her lucid later when she wakes up."

"No, you just nearly dENTED THE LOVE OF MY LIFES SKULL!" I scream, my voice extremely sore after doing so.

"Calm down! She's been hit much harder by me before and been totally fine afterwards." Bucky shrugs off casually.

"oH well great thank you for telling me you have injured her way worse before on countless  occasions. Hey Buck, are you asking for a beating?" I challenge sitting up in my bed.

Bucky scoffs before coming back with, "I wouldn't attempt that right now in your position, use that small brain in your thick skull."

"You know what-" I huff getting up, my patience for his annoying antics running thin.

"Ok one more childish comment out of either of you stupid super soldiers and I'll hit you both over the head with a pipe. Now, what do we do?" Wanda interrupts.

"I was thinking we get some takeout?" Clint asks the group as if it were obvious.

"I could go for a few egg rolls personally." Sam adds.