Not So Happy Reunion

Natasha's POV:

I felt no pain. You would think getting shot in the head would come with a great deal of pain, especially when I wasn't completely dead yet. I could feel the weight of Madame B still on top of me, but she's now hunched over, not holding her own weight up.

My ears are ringing, from the loud crackle of the gunshot throughout the room. What happened?

I dare to open my eyes and I see a flash of red white and blue in front of me.

Who else could that be.

Steve rushes over to me and moves Madame B's limp body off of me.

"Natasha are you ok? Say something, are you hurt?" Steve speaks rather too quickly

I go to touch my forehead, where her pistol had just made a pretty unforgettable mark but all I felt was my own smooth and sweaty skin.

I wasn't shot?

"I-Is Bucky ok?" I say groggily and utterly confused.

"Stark took him up to the quin jet, a medical team is going to extract him, he should be fine though I got word from Fury saying that the blade didn't puncture any vital organs" He explains

I furrow my eyebrows, still unaware to how I was still breathing and even conscious.

"Wha-what happened?" I ask, trying to sit up.

"I came rushing in when I saw her about to um-"

I frown in confusion as he helps me sit up straight.

"Shoot you and I threw my shield at her just as she pulled the trigger, I was so scared my aim was a little off and my shield hit her back and her gun angled at the ground, the bullet just missing you" He rambled.

"But why was I out?" referring to me just becoming conscious again.

"The jolt of me hitting her sent the side of the gun straight to your temple, you were only out about 5 minutes" He says, helping me to my feet.

I stand up fully, feeling a little dizzy but I knew I didn't have even a minor concussion, I was ok to keep going.

"We have to find the other targets and bring them back to SHIELD" I respond, going to pick up my weapons from off the floor.

"Are you sure you're able to keep going Nat? You ju-"

I cut him off quickly, not letting him bench me and say, "Zip it Rogers, we're getting Ivan and Andrei and leaving this hell hole ASAP. No one knows this place like me and Barnes but he's a little occupied right now."

"Fine, but we're all staying in one group now, no splitting up unless it's really necessary."

"Fine." I compromise

We head out of the room, the rest of our group including Thor, Rhodey, Clint, Peter and Loki outside waiting for us to proceed.

"Ok everyone follow me, I know exactly where they are." I order

It's true, I knew exactly where they would be waiting this entire time.

Ivan's office.

Down on the very bottom floor, isolated from most other rooms for various reasons many would not want to know about. Andrei was Ivan's brother, they both had quite a big part in making the Red Room what it is, which is why I can't wait to see them begging for mercy.

We head down the rest of the way, twisting and turning down the many corridors, laid out like a maze.

5 minutes pass, then 10 and I can tell the others are getting impatient.