Your fathers eyes

I dont think Ive ever written about Morgan other then when she came to Peter at the grave yard.......

ANYWAY!!

But when I did write that it was only like one word.

Merp, I'm supposed to be working on the Peter and Shuri chapter but this tik tok came up and now i'm writing it.

Enjoy!

" Hey uncle Clint! Do you think you could teach me how to play Mario cart?" The now seven year old asks running up to the archer. Who just looks at her and says nothing.

"Uncle Clint?"

" Not now Morgan"

" O-oh....okay." Morgan says walking away to find something else to do. She was walking down the hallway to her room when she passed the lab and saw Bruce working on something. He looked kind of lonely.

What is he working on?

" Hey Bruce! What'cha working on?" She asks looking up at Bruce who just stares at her.

"Morgan you shouldn't be in the lab!"

" Im sorry..." The five year old walks away but hears Bruce let out a sigh behind her. She decides to ignore it, since he clearly didn't want her there. She goes to the living room and sits on the couch, Bucky is there. She would usually love to interact with him but she doesn't, seeming as that didn't go well the past two times.

Bucky spots her and just sort of stares at her for a few seconds before seeming angry.

" Is everything okay uncle Buck-"

" Everythings Fine, Morgan"

" Bu-"

" Its nothing! Now get outta here I'm trying to watch something"

Morgan slowly got up from the couch and walked away. She kept her head down. She honestly just wanted to go home, but her mom had to do some work here at the compound.

" Hey Sam! I see you have your wingsuit on. Did you just come back from a mission? Do you think you coul-" But as always Sam just stared at her before cutting her off.

" Get out of here, kid"

" Okay, its fine" Morgan slumped her shoulers and walked away. She heard the elevator ding, but ignored it.

Probably someone who didn't want her presence too.

The seven year old kept walking down the hallway, bored out of her mind. Morgan kept walking when she saw Peter's bedroom door open. She peaked inside to see Peter doing homework.

He noticed her and just stared at her, aswell.

Oh no she thought.

" Hey Morguna" He smiled. She smiled back and cannon-balled onto his bed. He chuckled at her.

" When did you get here?" She asked.

" Just now, How's my favorite neice doing?"

" Im o-" She stopped when she saw Peter starring at her again.

" Your starring too.."

Peter shook himself out of his trance.

" Its nothing Morgs... But, has anyone told you that you has your fathers eyes"

" N-no"

Peter smiled at her. " come here" He softly said as she crawled onto his lap.

He opened a book and showed her a photo of her father.

" Is that why everyone was starring at me?" She asks innocently.

" Probably, but don't be scared of who you are. Your eyes are beautiful, Just like your fathers"

" Oh says you"

" What?"

" Mom.... And dad told me about your bullying and nightmare and panic attacks"

Peter chuckled.

----

" Guys! where are the children?" Pepper asked walking out of the elevator.

" Oh, uhmmmmm" Everyone said looking at her from their spots at the couch.

" You didn't at least check on them from time to time?"

Everyone just stared at her blankly, she shook her head and went to Peter's room. She peaked in and saw them playing with action figures.

Morgan was holding a Spider-man and and iron man figure.

Welp, it felt weird writing a chapter without Tony in it.....

Bucky wasn't mad at Morgan he was mad at himself because he didn't apoligize to Tony.

i tried to re-type appolagize so many times but Im giving up. I want to CRY!!

I still don't know how to fuvking spell.

so pls dont correct me.

Screw spelling.

But yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thats all and good luck with the Lotto!

- Nat

" wHat dEm fRiEd PoTaToS?"