Spiders Spiders Spiders..

EwI put that there just because I wanted too

Ew
I put that there just because I wanted too..

Bless ur eyes with it 😉

It has absolutely nothing to do with the story other then it being a spider.

This was requested by AbbyBear12221

Its probably not that good. I'm sorry I tried lol.

Peter hated spiders.

A lot of people he knew hated spiders too.

He couldn't help that he had spider powers and it was the only fitting name he could think of.

One night Peter was in his room just chilling on wattpad, he spent hours and hours on it. He was also listening to Hamilton. At the moment he was listening to the room where it happens.

" I WANT  to be IN the AAGEEVGFIOWRIOWROWMJ!!!!"

He shouted. There it was, a spider. Crawling on his bed.

Peter swore he almost had a heart attack right then and there.

" Get back you nasty creature!" He shouted as the spider crawled closer and closer to his foot.

" AAAAAAAAAH" Peter screamed as if he was witnessing a murder. He pulled his foot toward his chest and the spider crept crawling towards him, then it placed one of its twig legs on his foot.

Which obviously made him freak out even more.

Peter closed his eyes shut as he felt the insect place more of its twig legs on him. When he opened his eyes his bed looked huge.

Like all he could see was blue bed sheets for miles. And then his Tv and dresser in the far background.

He looked down at his twigs hands.....

what the........

Im a freaking spider?!?!

How in the world?

How do i become human again?

And just like that in a blink of a eye he was regular Peter Parker again, sitting on his bed.

This could be fun.......

----------

Peter was used to climbing up walls, but the walls never looked so huge before...

He had managed to squeeze through the tightly sealed steel lab door.

Ah, his first victim. Bruce Banner.

Now, poor Brucie pie was just working on something at his desk. Unlucky for him, his chair was not too far from the wall.

Peter quickly moved his seven legs down the wall.