Snap...

" Mr.Stark, I don't feel so good"

" your alright"

" I lost the kid"

" tony, we lost"

Turns out he wasn't alright. What type of person let's their kid go? Die. No, he's not my kid. But it sure felt like it.

I failed,Fucking failed. I brought death to millions of people and even peter, he didn't deserve this. I could have done more to stop this. If I didn't get him into a flying donut millions of feet away from earth.

I never really told him how much he meant to me, how much I actually enjoyed his company. And now he's gone, he won't be able to go live his life,he still had a future.

I'm sorry were his last words before disappearing into dust. I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry. He deserved the world, yet all I brought him was death.

***

" Mr.Stark, I don't feel so good"

Cold sweat dropped down my forehead as I awoke from the rough ground. I looked around, I was still on titan.

" come on kid." A familiar voice said. I looked in their direction as dust floating around formed into people.

Mantis, star lord, Drax. But where was Tony?

" it's been five years we gotta go they need us"
Doctor strange said.

He walked farther and opened up a portal. I swung over to them. I saw a rough battle field with a whole bunch of hero's on it. I opened my mask to get a better view and looked around.

Captain America was beside me, he was with Thor. Was it just me or did Thor look a bit...... fatter?

I saw black panther with his sister, and their big wakandian army behind them. I saw asgardians, scarlet witch, falcon and a whole bunch of hero's standing with them.

Suddenly ant man came out of the ground with war machine, hulk and a raccoon.

But then I spotted Thanos. Oh, that purple grape Son of a bitch. He had a big army too, but not as cool as ours.

We waited for the signal, I got into a defensive pose ready to pounce at any given moment.

"Assemble" I heard determined screams as we ran forward towards Thanos's army.

I had already killed a good amount of bad guys when I saw Mr.Stark being attacked by a alien.

I went to help him and shot my webs at the Alien pulling him back to get squished by Ant man.

" hey, holy cow, you will not believe what's been going on. You remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must have passed out because I woke up and you were gone.but doctor strange was there right? And he was like it's been five years come on they need us then he started doing that yellow sparkly stuff that he does-"

Mr.Stark cut off my rambling and engulfed me in a hug. I hesitantly hugged back. " oh this is nice" I said a little surprised.

I may or may not have checked to see if there was a car door behind me or something. ( I'm just kidding Mr.Stark)

After a minute, I saw black panther struggling with the gauntlet. I swung over to him and webbed the gauntlet from him before he was crushed with concrete by one of Thanos's goons. I thought I destroyed that guy back on the flying donut when we saved Doctor Strange.

I saw a whole bunch of bad guys come running towards me as I landed.

" activate instant kill"

Part two coming