Crack

Me on crack

Ik, Ik it's doesn't make scense but trust me, just read it.

Yeeeeeeeeet!

Peter looked at the flat book in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his home of tony stark surroundings.

He had always loved business tower stark towers penthouse with its terrible teeny tall tower. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance or rather someone. It was the figure if tony stark. Tony was a rich playboy with soft lips abs and skinny lips.

Peter gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a flappyjacks, dick, orange juice drinker with dirty abs and cute lips. His friends saw him as a ashamed, attractive angel. Once, he had even revived a dying peter Parker.

But not even a flappyjacks person who had once revived a dying peter Parker, was prepared for what Tony Stark had in store today.

The car teased like a laughing couch, making peter heroic.

As peter stepped outside, tony came closer. He could see the horrible glint in his eye.

" look peter" growled tony, with a glare that reminded peter of rich black widow. " I hate you and I want spooderman. You owe me 8813 dollars"

Peter looked back, even more heroic and still fingering the flat book. "Tony, hDJDOHSHSJJS SCREEEEEE bitch!" he replied.

They looked at each other with love feelings, like two dirty, depressed doggo stinking at a very poo birthday, which had pop music playing in the background and two nice uncles screeing to the beat.

Peter regarded Tony's soft lip abs " I don't have the funds..." he lied.

Tony glared. "Do you want me to shove that flat book where the sun don't shine?"

Peter promptly remembered her flappy jacks and dick values. "Actually, I do have the funds," he admitted. he reached into his pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

Tony looked nice, his wallet blushing like a racid, round rock.

Then Tony came inside for a nice drink of orange juice.

THE END

SCREEEEEEEEE!!

As you can tell, I'm very much not ok.

But that's ok.

Just me being a weird gen z kid!!

##############

Peter Parker was thinking about Tony Stark again. Tony was a remarkable hero with pink lips and attractive butt.

Peter walked over to the window and reflected on his buissness surroundings. He had always loved fancy Stark Towers with its smiling, short shiny. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a remarkable figure of Tony Stark.

Peter gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a splendid, funny, Apple cider drinker with skinny lips and pretty butt. His friends saw him as a smiling, short saint. Once, he had even helped a distinct blind person cross the road.

But not even a splendid person who had once helped a distinct blind person cross the road, was prepared for what Tony had in store today.

The wind blew like jogging cats, making Peter delighted. Peter grabbed a dirty ruler that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Peter stepped outside and Tony came closer, he could see the leaking smile on his face.

"I am here because I want peace," Tony bellowed, in a gen z kid tone. He slammed his fist against Peter's chest, with the force of 5865 foxes. "I frigging love you, Peter Parker."

Peter looked back, even more delighted and still fingering the dirty ruler. "Tony, I'm in love with you," he replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two tiny, talented tortoises rampaging at a very giving bar mitzvah, which had pop music playing in the background and two creepy uncles eating to the beat.

Peter regarded Tony's pink lips and attractive butt. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Tony.

"Please?" begged Peter with puppy dog eyes.

Tony looked active, his body blushing like a slimy, shaky sausage.

Then Tony came inside for a nice drink of Apple cider.

THE END

* cough* starker * cough*

Sorry!

😂😂 plot generators huh? 😂😂

Hope you liked it!

Baiiiiiiiiii

Love you guys

-Laya