Your time

Kay so, sorry for the possible heartbreak but this is AFTER endgame😕. I Haven't done a one shot that's after *cough* that tragedy. I have no idea how this is gonna turn out so.... enjoy?

This is after far from home tho.

Peter

I was on a mission today. With, well the rest of the Avengers. Wanda, Stephen, Thor, Bruce and Clint. The other Avengers like Valkyrie and Black panther and all those ppl where in their countries. Pepper was at home with Morgan. She said good luck to Peter before he left to meet the other Avengers. They were fighting off multiple villains in the city.

" How do you doing man of spiders?" Thor asked through the coms. " I'm good, how are you guys doing?" Peter replied. " Doing the best that I can. This dude is strong" Wanda said.

" But your stronger. If you shoot him from the back it will have more of a affect" Dr.Strange Said. " Also, I noticed his weak spot is in his left shoulder" Peter shouted while swinging around another bad guy while shooting webs at him.

" Thanks guys" Wanda replied. Suddenly a big boom and a loud claps of thunder happened not to far away from them. " Thor?" Clint asked. " Got it all under control, Katniss" " I'm only allowing that because Tony called me that" Clint said to Thor.

That made Peter stop on a rooftop. His eyes were getting watery. He had also just found out that Nat also died. Peter missed him. Tony was like his father figure, Peter never got to tell him that.

" PETER!" Wanda shouted breaking him out of his thoughts. " PETER MOVE!" Clint yelled. Peter looked up and saw the big monsters fist coming straight at him. Bam.

They rushed towards Peter. " Bruce!" Wanda called. Bruce came over and checked him. But slowly shook his head. Which made Wanda in tears.

Suddenly, it was quiet. Relaxing. But all he saw was black. He felt as if he was on a pool floaty, floating in the pool. Then he felt warmth, like the sun shining on him. Then he saw the brightness come into his vision.

His surroundings were white. " Kid?" A familiar voice asked. He could recognize that voice anywhere. But it couldn't have been. He's probably imagining things. But where was he?

Peter looked up and saw the one and only......

" Tony?" " Hi...?" Peter started filling up with tears again. He hugged Tony tightly. " Hey kid, it's ok. Don't cry. I'm gonna start crying" Tony whispered as he hugged Peter.

They stayed like that until Peter calmed down which was about two minutes. " What are you doing here?" Tony asked. " I don't know. What are you doing here? How are you alive? Where are we?"

Tony smiled a little bit also sadly shook his head.
"Peter I'm not alive...." Peter big brown eyes for even bigger. " S-So does that mean...."

" I don't know Peter. But I'm guessing yes" Tony said. " So I'm dead?!" Peter shouted. " Peter, what were you doing? What do you last remember?" He asked.

" uhh..... O-oh. I remember now" " What?" " I-I was on a mission and-" " Peter! What were you doing on a dangerous mission?!" Tony exclaimed. " Well aren't all missions dangerous?" " Yeah but. We're you on a mission by yourself?"

" No I was with the others" Peter said. " And they weren't with you?" Tony raised a brow. " They were. They warned me but I guess it was to late before I saw a huge fist coming at me"

Tony sighed. " They are probably worrying about you, Pete" " I know" Peter looked down. " I can't believe this Peter. Your so young it's not your time"