FRIDGES!

Peter and Bucky were on the couch in the living room having some fun (holy shit dirty mind get out!)

Since Bucky's arm was made out of metal, Peter decided to try to stick magnets on his arm. It worked, soon Peter was sticking all kinds of colourful magnets on Bucky's arm.

Somehow, Peter just kept getting magnets out of nowhere. Then Bucky's whole arm was completely covered in magnets.

Tony strolled onto the kitchen he stopped and stared at the two for a few second before he was on the floor laughing.

Peter got Friday to record Tony for blackmail purposes, and because his laugh was halarious.

——————

On a mission later that day

The Avengers were in a house, They went into the kitchen, Tony went up to the fridge that had pictures of a family on it.

Tony put a finger on the picture near a magnet that was holding the fridge up.

The magnet suddenly stuck to Tony's finger. Then Tony waved his finger s little, the magnet wouldn't come off. The he started waving his hand around like a loonitic.

Then all the other magnets on the fridge stuck themselves all around Tony's suit.

The Avengers were just watching Tony struggle but give up with a sigh. Peter snorted, while Bucky straight up wheezed.

Then Bucky was on the floor laughing historically.
"WHOS THE FRIDGE NOW BISH?!"

" Ha ha ha veeerry funny"

Heyyy! IM NOT DED!!!

Surprisingly

Jk jk

( or is it?)

So, sorry I haven't uploaded in like SUCH A LONG TIME!!

I've been super busy with dance and high school. And writing my replaced book and publishing a chapter everyday

( shamless plug go check it out)

Welp, gotta go do homework now and I literally just got back from dance

So sorry it was short!

I'll try to post more potatos!

( if I even have any ideas because I never have big brain time and my brain is just empty only filled with marvel memes)

SEE YOU NEXT TIME POTATOS!

And remember I love you 3000 and I'm here if you need someone to talk to

Baiiiiiii!

-Laya 💜

" WhAt DeM fRiEd PoTaToS?" 🥔