18. Lotte World

After we watched the movie, Kris wiped off his tears from his eyes and I chuckled.

"Hey. Why are you laughing?" Kris asked looking at me.

"You cried. I thought you will never cry." I chuckled and he looked away embarrassingly.

"I-It was just so sad.. Psh." He said and I stopped from laughing when he suddenly turned his head to look at me and he held my hand.

"By the way, where will we go for our date?" He suddenly asked and I smiled. I thought about this awhile ago and I know where I want to go.

"Lotte World." I smiled.

"Lotte World?" He asked raising his eyebrow. He looks like he doesn't want to go.

"Yeah. Lotte World.." I nodded.

"There's a bunch of people there. Why Lotte World?" Kris asked with a smug face. 

"What's this 'Lotte World' you two are talking about?" Sehun suddenly asked, leaning his face between us. He seems interested.

"Nothing.." Kris answered coldly then, he glared at Sehun.

"C'mon, Kris. Stop being such a cold guy.. I just want to know. Share your fun." Sehun chuckled then, he looked at me.

"So, Suzy.. Are you planning to go to 'Lotte World' tomorrow?" Sehun asked looking so curious at me. He's smiling like he's really interested on going.

"Uhm.. Yeah.." I nodded and smiled.

"I want to go too!" Sehun said happily.

"No, you can't!" I heard Kris growled and Sehun pouted.

"Why?! I also want to go, Kris! You're not just the only one who wants to go." Sehun said.

"Right, Suzy? Let's just all go together. I bet the others also want to have fun too and it's more fun if we're all together." Sehun pleaded then, he pouted.

"I guess so. You have a point. I think it will be fun." I agreed.

"WHAT?! Suzy! You can't be serious right?" Kris asked in a surprising tone.

"Guys! Who wants to go to Lotte World tomorrow?! Me, Suzy and Kris will go. Raise your hand if you want to go!" Sehun announced and all the chatting went quiet. 

"I want to go!" I heard Chen said.

"Me too!" Baekhyun said.

"I think it's a good idea." Suho agreed.

"Kyungsoo, let's go too." Kyungsoo's girlfriend said and he nodded to agree.

Then, mostly raised their hands. Ji Eun went back from the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to Sehun. "So, what did I missed here?" Ji Eun asked looking so surprised.

"Ji Eun, we're going to lotte world tomorrow. You want to come?" Sehun asked and smiled at her.

"Lotte World? Of course I want to come! I've always want to go there!" Ji Eun said looking so excited.

"Then, that's great." Sehun answered.

"What time are we going?" I heard Xiumin asked.

"How about 1pm?" Suho suggested then, the others agreed.

"Suzy!" Kris yelled my name looking so annoyed.

"Kris, it's fine. The more, the merrier. And Christmas is near.. Being with your friends is fun." I smiled.