14. Coming back

Hi guys~

Long time no update! I missed you all! T^T

I'm so sorry if I didn't update this story for about 6 months? I think?

I'm really sorry. I hope you're still reading this. Thank you~ <3

~~~

"Where's the guy?" I startled when I heard Ren's voice.

"Who?" I looked at him and asked.

"You know. Your jealous boyfriend.." He said showing his bored eyes.

"Ah.. Kris." I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Yeah.." He nodded.

"He already left." I sighed.

"He's gone?" He asked and I saw his lips curved into a smile. I don't like the word gone because it's irritating on my ears.

"He's not gone. He just left and went back to Seoul." I corrected him.

"Oh." He said.

"Yeah." I answered not looking his face then, I focused my eyes on my phone screen.

I glance him and he sat down on the other couch infront of me.

"Your boyfriend seems so possessive.." I heard him said and I looked at him once again.

"Because he's living so far away.."

"And he doesn't trust you?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"He trusts me." I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh.." He added.

"Well.. for me, I don't like him being so possessive on you.."

"And why are you telling this to me?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because I'm your friend." He sighed.

 "Suzy~ Ren!" I startled when I heard Yuna's voice calling us.

"Yuna?" I called out her name.

"Psh. Here she comes.." Ren looked annoyed.

"Ren! What are you talking about with Suzy?! You shouldn't flirt with her anymore! She has Kris already!"

"So?"  Ren said.

"You know what? Get away from Suzy-unnie." Yuna glared at Ren and Ren too.

"Aish. Whatever. Annoying." Ren walked out leaving the two of us behind and went upstairs Jae's room.

"Suzy, what did Ren told you? I'm sorry if he's bothering you all the time.." She said worriedly.

"It's alright.. I'm immune to it." I chuckled.

"By the way, Kris is so handsome and tall too. Waa~ He's so good-looking in person." Yuna smiled.

"Yeah.. He really is." I chuckled.

 "It's nice to have a handsome boyfriend like him.. I want one too.." Yuna pouted.

"You will someday.. How bout guys in your class?" I curiously asked.

"All the guys in my class are monkeys." Yuna shook her head and I laughed. "Monkeys?" 

"Yeah! Monkeys!" She laughed and I also laughed too.

"Then, How about Ren?" I asked and smiled. I saw that her eyes widened. " Ren?! Yuck! No way! He's a monkey too." She said like she's really disgusted.

"But you two look cute.." I chuckled.

"What?! No! No! No! It's impossible! Can't you see that we're like ice and fire? And moreover, he's ugly!" She said disgusted.

I laughed. "You know, Kris and I are also ice and fire like you two before. We always fight about the dumbest things and he's really so rude to me.."

"Kris is rude? He seems kind.." Yuna asked looking confused.

"Yeah. He really is now and I was surprised because he changed. Well, in a good way though.. Maybe you and Ren will.. " I chuckled.

Yuna shook her head. "Yuck! No! There's no way, Suzy.. I hate him.. Please~ Next topic please." She furrowed her eyebrows and I laughed. "Okay. Okay.." I nodded. I remembered myself with Yuna. I used to hate Kris and I always thought that it's really impossible for me to like a guy that I hate. But now, it's the opposite. I love him.

~~

After how many days have passed, it's already December and I can't wait to visit Seoul.  I wonder how they've been doing. I'm really excited to see Ji Eun, Fei, EXO, Kris, Aunt Anne and also I'll go visit mom and dad's grave. Because my trip to Seoul is next week, I'm done packing up my things already. Aunt Gina, Jae and Yuna already knows about it so, I don't have any problem. I'm just staying for a week in Seoul. I went downstairs and I saw Yuna and Aunt Gina sitting on the couch.

"Mom, can't I really go to Seoul with Suzy?" I heard Yuna said.

"Yuna, you can't.."

"Why?"

"Because I won't allow you." I heard Aunt Gina said.

"Mom! Please."

"I said no.."

"But.."

"Yuna, you really can't.. You still have School activities. I'm sorry.."

"Suzy, please let me come with you.." Yuna pleaded.

"I'm so sorry, Suzy.. But I won't allow Yuna to go.. She still has School activities.."

"Yuna, I want to let you come with me but.. uh.. maybe next time?" I smiled.

"I don't want next time.." She pouted.

"Well, I will not take too long in Seoul. I'm just staying for a week.." I nodded.

"But.. I really want to come.." Yuna frowned.

"Yuna, I'll allow you to go to Seoul next time.." I heard Aunt Gina said.

"Yeah.. Next time, let's go to Seoul.. I'll tour you around.." I smiled and Yuna looked at me.

"Hmph. Alright.." She nodded.

The following week.. It's the second week of December and today is the day I'll go back to Seoul. Aunt Gina drove me to the bus terminal.

"Bye Suzy.. Take good care of yourself in Seoul.." Aunt Gina smiled.

"Thank you, Aunt Gina.."

"Call me when you got there, okay?" She smiled and I nodded. "I will."

I wave my hand goodbye and I went in the bus.

Seoul, here we come. 

Mom, Dad.. I'll surely visit you.

Kris, Aunt Anne, Ji Eun, Fei and the whole EXO. I can finally see you again.

~~~

That's all for now.

Thanks for reading.

<3