23. Made up

To: Kris 

Wth is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?

From: Kris

Ask yourself about that. 

To: Kris

Stop being like this, Kris. 

From: Kris

I don't have time for this Suzy. 

I don't know what is happening to our relationship. Why is Kris so cold and rude? Am I really a bother to him? I sighed to the thought of it. I glanced on my phone and Kris didn't send me a text message. I got irritated because of it. I just can't believe him! He really doesn't care about our relationship anymore. Tears formed on my eyes and I can't help it but just cry. It hurts. He really doesn't care about me anymore and our fight didn't mean anything to him.

I wiped my tears and decided to go to sleep. Maybe I'll be better tomorrow. Don't think too much, Suzy. It will be okay. 

The next day, I still didn't receive a single message from Kris. I felt anger inside me. I'm still mad at him and no, I won't apologize first. It's not my fault. I just want to talk to him but he was so cold to me. 

Another day has come and I still didn't receive a single message from Kris. Why? Does he really not care about me anymore? Tears start forming on my eyes and I feel like crying. I can't cry here because I'm still here at School, sitting on a bench. I startled when I heard Ren's voice calling my name. I quickly wiped off my tears. 

"Suzy? Are you crying?" Ren asked in a worried tone.

I shook my head but I'm still facing down. 

"N-No.. There's just something on my eye." I replied but my voice cracked.

"You can't fool me. I know that you cried." He said and he sat down next to me. I looked up to see his face and he showed a sad yet, worried face.

"No. I didn't." I shook my head.

"Don't lie to me, Suzy. It's really obvious that you just cried. What happened?" He asked. Should I tell him or not? 

"Nothing.. I'm fine." I smiled, faking it.

"I know you're not fine." 

"I'm really fine, Ren." I said and tried to laugh.

"You don't look like you're fine." 

"No. Really. I'm fine." I answered. He stared at my eyes for a moment trying to read what's on my mind but then, he gave up.

"Okay. Fine." He raised both his hands up and he stood up.

"I just don't want to see you sad, Suzy. Remember that. I'm here for you." He calmly said to me.

As soon as he turned his back on me, I sighed. I'm sorry Ren for not telling you but I just don't want to bother you with my problems. After a while, I got home and went directly inside my room. My heart raced when I suddenly received a text message from Kris and I quickly opened his message.

From: Kris 

Suzy? I'm sorry. 

I smiled seeing his message. He really did apologize. I quickly type my message.

To: Kris 

I'm sorry too. 

Then, I sent my reply to him. I was surprised when he is now calling and I answered it.

"Hello?" It's been a long time since I heard his voice. I missed his voice. His beautiful deep voice. I missed him.

"Uh.. Hello." I greeted.

"Suzy.. I'm sorry." He said in an apologetic tone.

"I'm sorry too, Kris. I'm sorry for being a bother to you." I said.

"N-No. Don't think that. You're not being a bother to me.. I was just so tired from this modeling stuff and it was my fault that I also pour out my anger to you." He sound worried.

"But still, I'm sorry. I should've understand you." I replied.

"It's okay, Suzy.. I understand. Don't worry about that, okay?" 

I nodded and I smiled. "Thank you.."

"Don't think that you're a bother to me." Kris said.

"Okay." I nodded.

"And you know what?" I asked him.

"What?" He curiously asked.

"I missed you." I said.

He pause after what I just said and few seconds after, he replied.

"Yeah. I missed you too." 

A smile formed on my lips after hearing him saying that. 

"So, how are you?" I asked curiously.

"To be honest, these past few days, I'm not fine. I was so tired because I need to balance my modeling career, going places and also college. My schedule is really a mess and packed. I only have few hours to rest." I heard him sighed.

"It must been hard for you. But rest well and eat well, Kris." I replied. I understand now why was he cold to me.

"Yeah. But now, it's okay because I can talk to you."

"I'm happy that I can talk to you again." I smiled.

I looked at the calendar and then, I remembered Kris' birthday. 

"Oh, right. Your birthday is near. It's by next month, right?" I asked.

"Yeah." 

"Too bad, I can't be there with you to celebrate your birthday." I frowned.

"Yeah. I know." 

"But maybe next year, I can go there to celebrate your birthday." I smiled.

"I hope so.." He answered in serious tone.

"So, what will you do on your birthday? I'm sure Aunt Anne will surely celebrate your birthday and have a birthday party" I chuckled.

"I know but I already told her that I don't want a party and I already have plans to have a day off on my modeling stuff on my birthday. I just want to rest and do nothing." He said and I laughed.

"Well, I want to greet you an advance happy birthday.." I greeted happily and I heard him chuckle.

"Thanks, Suzy." 

~~

I'm sorry for disappearing for several years, guys. I just had some problems and I got so busy with my life and I forgot that I still have a story that I need to finish. Guys, I can't believe that you're still reading this story. HAHAHA! 

I thought no one will read this anymore. Thank you so much.