9. Missed you

This is the day that I can finally see Kris. 

Aunt Gina, Jae and Yuna already knows that Kris is coming. He's just staying for two days only. They are excited to see Kris especially, Yuna, she's so excited to meet him. Uncle Vince already left Incheon two months ago because he had to get back to work on the cruise ship. Aunt Gina offered that Kris should just stay on our house since, there's guest rooms and their house is really huge though. At first, Kris refused to stay with us because he felt embarrassed but Aunt Gina is so persistent.

Anyways, Yuna really wants to come with me but she wasn't able to because she had to go to School this Saturday and it has something to do with her group project. 

It's 3 in he afternoon, when the bus arrived. My eyes landed on those passengers that are going out, finding Kris. Where is he? My eyes widened when I spotted a very familiar face and it's Kris. I saw his eyes landed on me while he is going down the bus.

"Kris.." I muttered to myself. From a far, I can see that he's wearing black jeans and a white shirt. I took a step still not believing that Kris is really here. I can see that, he dyed his hair into dark blonde and it really suits on his handsome face. I also noticed that his hair is a little bit longer than before making him look hot and much more handsome. Why is he so damn good looking?

"Suzy!" He smiled and waved his hand to me.

He quickly walks faster towards me but I'm running towards him so excitedly. When I finally got to approach him, he quickly wrapped his strong arms around my waist as he lifted me happily. I also wrapped my arms around him and I felt that he hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. He pulled back a little, leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I landed on my feet and I tiptoed kissing him, feeling his soft, warm lips against mine. Then, I felt his hand holding my cheek and he kissed me like there's no tomorrow. He is kissing me so eagerly making me feel that he really misses me so much. God, I missed him so much. I missed how he kisses me like this. I missed him. 

I pulled back the kiss realizing that we're in a public place and Kris eyebrows furrowed looking at me when he realized that I pulled back. I chuckled when Kris' face is still leaning towards my face wanting to kiss me again. "Kris, we're in the bus terminal." I reminded and he sighed. "Fine. I just missed you so much, Suzy.." He smiled. The way he smiles at me makes me smile too.

"And I also missed you too.." I chuckled.

"So, you're blonde already?" I asked looking at his messy blonde hair then, I chuckled.

"Yeah. Why? You don't like it?" He asked while holding his fluffy hair.

"I like it." I smiled looking at him.

"Really? Does it suits me?" He smiled widely.

"Yeah.." I nodded and smiled.

"Great." He chuckled.