1. Missing you

I wiped my eyes full of tears. I don't want to leave the guy that I love but I have to. We didn't break up because I'm moving away from him because no matter how far we are, we will still fight for our relationship. And today, I left him and I'm moving to my Aunt and Uncle's house at Incheon.

"Suzy, I'm sure Yuna and Jae are excited to see you.." Uncle Vince said and smiled.

"Yuna? Jae?" I questioned.

"Yeah.. Remember them? You and your mom visited us before.. I think when you were still 8 years old and you always play around with Yuna and Jae.." Uncle said.

I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember them.. Hmm.. Their names sound so familiar. Then, I finally remembered them. Back then, when I was 8 years old.. I became friends with Yuna and Jae. We became close and we played a lot. I remembered that, Yuna is 2 years younger than me while Jae is 2 years older than me.

"Ah! I remember them!" I smiled and nodded at my Uncle. Then, he chuckled. "You know Suzy, Yuna is so excited to see you again.. She always asks me about you.."

"Really? I'm excited to see her too and also Jae.." I chuckled.

"They're excited to see you too, Suzy.." My Uncle smiled.

After how many hours, we have finally arrived at their house late afternoon. It's been years since I visited their house again..Well, I was shy at first but, my Uncle told me that I shouldn't. I should be comfortable because I'm one of their family.

As we got in the house, I saw Aunt Gina stood up from the couch welcoming me with her smiling face.

"Suzy's here.." My Uncle said happily.

"I'll be bringing your things up to your room, Suzy.." My Uncle said as he grabbed my bags. I shook my head. "No, Uncle Vince.. I'll help you carry my bags. I can bring my things.." I offered politely.

I heard Uncle Vince chuckled. "It's alright, Suzy.. I can carry these.. You'll stay here and rest for awhile.. I know you're tired and so sad from leaving.." He smiled and he started walking out.

"Uh.. Thank you, Uncle Vince.." I said then, smiled.

"You're always welcome, Suzy.. You're our family now.." Uncle Vince answered flashing his smile once again.

"Suzy~ Sit down for awhile.. I know you're tired.." She smiled and I nodded shyly. As I was about to go to the couch, I heard a sudden loud footsteps coming down from their staircase. I looked up to see who it was and it's a very familiar girl. I think, it's Yuna. My eyes widened when she suddenly wrapped her arms around me then, pulled out.

"Suzy~ I missed you.. Long time, no see.. I'm Yuna, do you remember me? Please don't get awkward with me.." She looked at me in the eyes and her lips curved into a smile showing up her dimples makes her look so cute. that she's so happy to see me. I'm slightly taller than her. She looks so grown-up, but still, bubbly, cute and fun like when we were younger..

"Of course, I remember you.." I smiled and she giggled happily.

Then, I heard sudden footsteps going down from the staircase with two men laughing with their deep voices. When the two attractive guys reached the floor, they paused and started to looked at me with widened eyes. Why are they so surprised? But looking at them, they look attractive.. The right guy had messy brown hair while the other had black hair. Anyways.. I don't know if who's Jae between the two. I already forgot his face.

The brown haired-guy started to whisper something to the black haired-guy and I saw that he looked at him and shrugged.

"Who's them?" I asked curiously looking at Yuna. "That's Jae and Ren. They are so annoying, Suzy.. Believe me.."