16. With them

After we ate dinner, the six Exo members and Fei are washing the dishes while some are cleaning up. To help them decide who will clean up, they decided to play rock-paper-scissors. Kris is also cleaning up with them because he lost. I also offered to help them but they refused, they told me that I should just sit and relax. And so, I'm sitting on the couch with Chen and Chanyeol. 

"What's your plan for tomorrow, Suzy? I mean, do you have somewhere to go?" Chen asked and I nodded. "I'll visit my mom and dad's grave tomorrow.." I answered and Chanyeol who sits next to Chen, overheard our conversation.

"Can we go with you? If that's alright with you.." Chen asked with a friendly tone. "Yeah.. I want to visit Aunt Mara and also your dad too.." Chanyeol said and smiled.

"Uhh.. It's okay with me.. but you don't have any plans for tomorrow?" I asked the two of them. The two shook their heads. "Nah. We're not busy.." Chen answered.

"Yeah. I'm free tomorrow. If that's alright with you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Of course. Thank you.." I smiled.

Last night was incredible. We ate our dinner that Exo, Ji Eun and Fei had prepared for all of us. After that, we watched comedy films together and also we ate some snacks. I enjoyed being with them. They were all funny and I really had a great time with them last night. Today is Sunday.. And today is the day that I'll visit my mom and dad's grave. I want to visit them and I already told Kris about it. He also wants to come along with me and I'm really thankful about it.

After we ate breakfast, I went in my room and took a shower first. After I took a shower, I grab some clothes to wear in my closet. I'm just wearing a simple white long sleeves and black pants. After I dressed up and combed my hair, I quickly grabbed my brown bag and I went out. I went downstairs and I spotted Kris sitting on the couch with his earphones on and his eyes focused on his phone's screen. 

I'm standing here looking at his side profile and he's so good-looking. He's wearing plain white v-neck shirt and black plants. Even if it's just a plain shirt, it really suits him and he's like a model. Maybe any clothes that he will wear will surely suit him. A few seconds left, Kris finally noticed my presence and he looked at me, pulling his earphones off. 

"You're here." Kris smiled. 

"Yeah." 

"Hmm.. I supposed that you were staring at me so long.." Kris smirked and I furrowed my eyebrows. He's still conceited.

"Of course not!" I looked away embarrassingly.

The awkward silence disappeared when I heard that someone closed the door loudly from one of the rooms upstairs. I scanned to it and it's Chen. He's going downstairs with a smile with his face. "Suzy, I'm ready.." I heard Chen said happily.

"Me too.." I heard Chanyeol said and he also followed Chen from behind. 

"What? You're coming too?" I heard Kris asked in his annoyed tone and Chanyeol nodded with a smile. "Of course.." Chen replied.

"Suzy, you also invited them?" I heard Kris asked and I looked at him then, I nodded. "Well, they want to come too.." I smiled and I saw Kris' bored eyes. 

"Why do you have to come with us?" Kris asked the two.

"Yah! You're so rude, Kris! We also want to visit Aunt Mara and also Suzy's dad too." Chen replied then, he pouted.

"Psh. Alright. Whatever. Then, let's go." Kris rolled his eyes and stood up, walking away from us.

"Let's go, Suzy.." Chen smiled.

The four of us are in Kris' car. Kris is the one who's driving while Chen and Chanyeol are sitting at the backseat. The two are talking some random stuffs and I also talked with them. Too bad, Luhan wasn't able to come because he's busy taping. I glanced at Kris and I noticed that Kris is quiet. While we're on the way to the cemetery, we bought flowers first then, we arrived the place. The four of us prayed and I placed the flowers on my mom and dad's tomb.

"Chen, Chanyeol, Kris.. Thank you for coming with me.." I smiled and the three smiled back. "You're always welcome, Suzy.." Chanyeol answered.

"Yeah.. We're like a family.." I heard Chen said with a happy tone. 

"Then, the four of us should eat dinner.. I'm hungry.." Chen chuckled.

"That's a good idea.. Let's go.." Chanyeol said and he also chuckled. The two left and walked to the car first.

I glanced at Kris and he's still quiet. "Kris, why are you so quiet? What's wrong?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing.." He answered in a cold tone.

"Tell me.." I insisted.

"It's nothing.."

"Then, why are you being so moody today?" I asked.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are.." I said.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are.."

"No.. I'm not."

"Then, what's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing.." He answered again in a bored tone and I had enough. If he doesn't want to talk about it then, it's alright. 

"Okay. Fine. I won't ask you anymore.." I said. I was about to take a step forward but then, I was surprised when Kris suddenly held my wrist.

"It's because.. I thought that it will just going to be the two of us today.." He blurted. Is that the reason why he is moody?

"And I was annoyed because you also invited them.. I didn't know about it." He continued. He really is so childish.

"Call me selfish or anything you want but I just want it to be the two of us.." He said.

I chuckled and I l turned around to look at him. He looks embarrassed and he was surprised because I chuckled.

"You're really so childish.." I smiled and shook my head.

"I know.." He smiled.

"We can plan it up to go on a--" I sighed and I didn't finish my sentence because I realize that it's embarrassing to ask him about a date.

"Plan it up? You mean a date?" He grinned and my cheeks heatened up.

"No.." I answered.

"Don't be embarrassed anymore, Suzy.. Let's go on a date." He chuckled.

"Uh.. Well.. I changed my mind." I looked away embarrassingly.

"Hey. Don't change your mind.. Let's really go on a date." He laughed and I was surprised when he held my hand. 

~~~

Thanks for reading guys~

Sorry for the boring update.

^__^v