11. Next to him

"You can show Kris his room upstairs on the guest room, Suzy..Thank you." Aunt Gina smiled and I nodded. "Sure, Aunt Gina.. I will." I smiled and I tapped Kris' back. "Let's go upstairs." I said and he smiled.

"Here's your room. It's always clean." I unlocked the door using the key and opened it, showing the room to Kris. I looked at him waiting for his reaction if he likes the room or not. The room is wide enough for Kris and the bed is also queen sized too. 

"Is it okay for you?" I asked and he looked at me then, smiled. "Of course it's okay. Thanks.." He said and I sighed.

"Where's your room?" He asked curiously and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'll go to your room later and sleep with you.." He winked and my cheeks heatened up. I slapped his arm and he groaned in pain. "Pervert." I glared at him. "Aw! I'm just kidding." He chuckled and he ruffled my hair.

"I just want to see what your room looks like." He smiled and I smiled. "Okay, I'll show it to you later on." I said.

He went in the room and he sat on the bed. "It's comfy. I like it." He smiled.

"Hey, Kris. By the way.." I said.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked looking at me.

"Why did you have to tell Ren that we're planning to get married? I mean, we didn't plan it yet." I said.

"Suzy, even if we didn't plan it yet. I'm sure that our relationship will proceed into marrying each other." He smiled and my cheeks heatened up. Marrying..

Then, I shook my head. "But Kris, it's not really necessary to mention about it to Ren." I sighed.

"Well, I just don't like that Ren guy and I want to tell him that he should just back off because you're mine." He said while he's looking straight to my eyes. I can feel that my heart is beating rapidly on my chest and my cheeks felt warm.

"Kris, Ren is a nice guy." I said looking at him.

"I don't care. He's pissing me off. I just don't like how he is looking at you." He looked away with eyebrows furrowed.

"How he is looking at me?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"He's looking at you, the way I looked at you. Suzy." He said and stood up as he walks towards my direction.

"Kris.. You're just thinking things." I sighed and looked at him boredly. "Well, I don't." He said. Kris suddenly held my hands and he looked straight to my eyes. 

"Suzy..I'm just afraid because he will take you away from me and I don't want that to happen." He said.