3

• Kylie •

"HE FUCKING FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER SHELBY. AND TOUCHED MY SHOULDER AND HUGGED ME AND OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. HOLY SHIT. IF MY MOM DOESNT LET ME GO ON DIGITOUR WITH THEM IM GONNA CRY FOR SO LONG. I NEED THIS. IT WOULD BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE!" I say... Okay scream.... Crying on the way back to my house.
"RIGHT AND OH MY GOD KENNY KISSED MY CHEEK A COUPLE TIMES AND HES JUST SO CUTE AND THEYRE ALL SO CUTE. OH MY GOD!" Shelby says in tears too.
"WE ARE DOING DIGI NO MATTER WHAT!" I say excitedly.
A couple minutes later, we pull into my driveway and we head inside, fear grabbing Shelby's stuff from the car. It's almost midnight. Mom's awake and sitting in the kitchen.
"Where were you?" Mom asks worriedly.
"Shelby and I stayed afterwards talking to the guys and stuff."
"Why?"
Then I tell her the whole long story of the event and getting asked to join Digi. "MOMMY PLEASE?!" I ask excitedly.
"Sssshh. You're gonna wake up Isaac." She laughs.
"Well? Can I please? Please please please. I'll be 18 in a few months and I promise I'll behave and not do anything stupid or anything. I promise. Just please mom can I please go?"
"When does it end?"
"The 23rd in Boston."
"Well....." She thinks about it for a moment. "I suppose you can go...."
"SERIOUSLY MOM?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I say crying and hugging my mom.
"You're welcome sweetheart. Now go pack, you're headed to Phoenix."
My eyes widen. "SERIOUSLY. YOURE LETTING ME GO TO THE SHOW TODAY? AND SKIP SCHOOL?!"
She laughs. "Yes."
"THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!" I say excitedly. "But why?"
"Because I trust you."
"Thanks again!" I say excitedly, hugging her once more then run upstairs with Shelby to pack.
Isaac comes out of his room, rubbing his eyes. "What's going on?"
"Buddy, I'm gonna be going on DigiTour with the guys." I explain to him.
"How long will you be gone?" He asks sadly.
"I'll be back for Christmas. I promise. And I'll bring you back something from each place."
"Okay. I love you." He says hugging me close.
"I love you too buddy." I smile and hug him back.
I go to my room and text Sammy.

TO: Sammy 😋😍
Hey, guess who's joining DigiTour?!

He replies back almost instantly.
FROM: Sammy 😋😍
YOU?

TO: Sammy 😋😍
Ya! 😋 my mom is surprisingly letting me go to Phoenix! Have you guys left yet? 😱

FROM: Sammy 😋😍
Nope we haven't left yet! We all went out for food.... It could be a while. 😂

TO: Sammy 😋😍
Okay! Yay! I'll pack and stuff! Then where should we meet you?

FROM: Sammy 😋😍
We can swing by your house in the bus and pick you up ☺️

TO: Sammy 😋😍
Okay! Yay. Thanks so much!

FROM: Sammy 😋😍
No problem!

FROM: Skate 😍🙈
So, you're joining us on Digi! That's fucking awesome!

TO: Skate 😍🙈
Ya! I'm super stoked!

FROM: Skate 😍🙈
Well get to packing. See you soon Lil Mama 😉

Oh. My. Jesus. He called me Lil Mama. I just died.

TO: Skate 😍🙈
See you soon Skate ☺️😋

TO: Sammy 😋😍
☺️ I'm so excited

"Sooooo. I originally was only gonna be with you till the 15 or 16..... So I only packed enough stuff for like a week..." Shelby says being the awkward goofball I became best friends with.
"I'm sure we can go on a shopping spree at some point." I giggle.
"Okay." She laughs. "That works. Okay so unless you need help packing, I'm gonna text Kenny." She smiles.
"Text him. I'll be fine." I laugh.
"Okay! Thanks." She smiles and blushes.
I end up texting Sammy and asking for the schedule of locations.