10

• Shelby •

I FACETIMED WITH JACK AND JACK 😍 AND KENNY ASKED ME OUT! 😍 December 10th is literally the best day ever! Tomorrow is Sammy's birthday and Kenny's taking me on a real date. I can't wait. 🙈
On the 11th, everyone wakes up and wishes Sammy a happy birthday and he excitedly tells us thank you. He's 19! 😳 He's so old!
"So babe, when do you wanna go on our little date?" Kenny asks.
"I don't know. When do you wanna go?" I grin.
"Wanna go for lunch, around maybe 1?"
"Sure." I smile. "That sounds perfect."
"Okay. Dress casual. It's not gonna be a super dressy date okay?"
"Okay."
"Okay." He leans down and kisses my lips real quick. "Now go get ready, I know how long you girls take to get ready. You may need two and a half hours to get ready." He laughs.
"Okay. I'll go get ready. See you around 1." I giggle.
"See you."
I head back towards the girls area to go figure out what to wear. As I'm walking back there, I can hear some semi strange noises coming from the other side of the door. I just walk in, thinking nothing about it, and end up walking in on Kylie giving Sammy a blowjob. My eyes widen. "Kylie!" I laugh.
She let's go of Sammy's dick with a pop and Sammy covers his junk quickly. "What?" She asks innocently. "It's a birthday present from my mouth."
I laugh at her. "Not even gonna say anything. Hi, Sammy." I say trying to avoid the fact that I just walked in my best friend giving Sammy Wilk a blow job.....
"Okay."
"Hi." Sammy says awkwardly pulling his boxers back on. "Uh.... Bye Kylie see you later." He laughs and then leaves the room.
"So what's up?" Kylie asks nonchalantly.
"Kenny asked me on a date and we're going at 1 and I need to find something to wear!" I say nervously.
"Okay, want me to help you?"
"Sure."
With the help of Kylie I finally find an outfit to wear. It's the cute greenish colored dressed sundress I bought at the mall yesterday paired with white and mint green Vans, a white cardigan, my white beanie, a ring with an infinity sign and the word love through it, two of my favorite necklaces: a heart one and a love one, flower shaped earring. I also have my newer silver ruffly purse that I really like, my favorite Baby Lips, my favorite mascara and some simple eyeshadow.
By the time Kylie and I done, I look gorgeous.... Well more than usual. I still have about an hour to spare so I text Kenny, unsure where he is at on the tour bus.

TO: Kenny 😍
I'm doneeeee haha 🙈 are you ready?

FROM: Kenny 😍
No, but I can be in about 20 minutes is that okay with you. (:

TO: Kenny 😍
Yeah that's fine. 😬

FROM: Kenny 😍
Okay see you in 20 gorgeous.

TO: Kenny 😍
☺️ see you.

Hmm, what to do for 20 minutes? I could look for some cute tattoo ideas... But instead I decide to join Skate and Andrea out in the main room.
"Ooh, why are you all dressed up all adorable?" Andrea asks curiously.
"I'm going on a date with Kenny." I say excitedly.
"Oh. Fun." She says sounding a bit upset. I wonder what her issue is? Does she not like me? 😔
"Yup."
"So whatcha doing while you wait?" Skate asks.
"In all honesty, I'm looking up some tattoo ideas for when I get my tattoo around Christmas."
"Oh cool. What do you wanna get?"
"I want the infinity sign with a heart through it tattooed on my left pinky then something tattooed on one of my wrist."
"Oh that sounds cool."
"Yeah. Then part of me kinda wants to get a small rose on some other part of my body."
"What kinda rose? One like mine?"
"Maybe. I love the design of your rose on your chest." I laugh.
"It's pretty cool isn't it?"
"Yeah." I giggle.
"What are you gonna tattoo on your wrist?" Andrea asks curiously.
"Something motivational.... I don't know yet. Maybe something for when I'm feeling down about life...."
"Keep smiling?" Skate suggests.
"Always smile?" Andrea says.
"A haters just a fan that is scared to admit it." Skate laughs.
"I love that line from Doing it Right. I don't know. Maybe I'll tattoo some motivational quote things on my body...."
"Well, none the less it sounds pretty fucking awesome." Skate smiles.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
Kenny comes out just then and we leave for our date. The date consists of lunch at a casual little Italian restaurant kind of like Fazolis. Then we go see a movie. The date all together is amazing and perfect and a whole lot of fun but at the same time I have the strange feeling that there's something wrong. I shouldn't be this happy... Right?

A/N what do you think Shelby means by those last two sentences? 😏

Well, ch11 will be up momentarily. I have to finish it first haha then I'll post it. (: but I didnt wanna keep Kylie waiting any longer so I quickly got these two chapters ready to upload and ya. (:

Yayyyyyyyyy I updated. Anyways. Hope you enjoyed. ❤️ comment and vote. Ch11 coming in like 15 minutes.

-Shelby Lynn Jolinsky Wilkaloley 🙈💕