11

A/N on Sammy's legit bday I was dying of the fucking flu haha so yay Shelby! Ha. I was dead till like Sunday or something. 😂 anyways enjoy ch11! -SLJW🙈💕

• Sammy •

ITS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY BITCHES! I can't believe I'm 19 already! I also can't believe that I get to spend my 19th birthday on tour and with a great girl like Kylie. Speaking of Kylie, I'm kind of disappointed that Shelby walked in on our fun earlier. Oh well, there's always later I guess.
My birthday is spent mostly on the tour bus. After Skenny's date, they come back and everyone kinda hangs out for a while. Around 5, management takes us all out to dinner for my birthday. It's great.
I can't believe I'm spending my 19th birthday on tour! 😱 I never in a million years would've thought that this would be happening to me! It's great.
After dinner, we head back to the bus to go to the next city: San Antonio. Everyone hangs out in the main room and watches a movie together. Kenny and Shelby cuddle while watching the movie and Kylie sits between me and Skate, trying to decide which of us to cuddle with. God damn, she's adorable as fuck.
Around 1, we all decide to go to bed. Kylie kisses me goodnight and then kisses Skate too. Shelby and Kenny look at the three of us weird.
Believe me, I'm confused too. Why did she kiss both of us....? It was my birthday not Skate's! 😫😔😭
I'm jealous...........
I go to bed and am out cold right away. Well San Antonio, whatcha got in store for us tonight?

A/N sorry the chapter was short. Enjoy the next chapter. It's longer, more eventful. Sorry my phone deleted the legit chapter before. 😭

Anyways thanks for 1K views I love you so damn much! ❤️😍😘

-Shelby Lynn Jolinsky Wilkaloley 🙈💕