8

A/N since someone (I won't make any names 😋- I still love you I'm not hating on you I promise babe I love you) got upset that the last chapter wasn't very long and bc I keep breaking promises, I'm starting to write this more. I have a really great idea and I wanna hurry up and get to it before I forget it. So here you go Kylie and the one other reader that I know of, enjoy this chapter. I love you guys. More chapters ARE coming soon. Lol. Ok bye now. ✌️😘 -SLJW🙈💕

• Andrea •

I can hear Kenny and Shelby arguing about something in the main room. I walk out there. They're sitting on the couch talking.
"Hey look at me." There's a slight little pause. "I like you okay? You're gorgeous. You're beautiful, you're-"
"No I'm not."
I walk closer to the living room. Shelby's facing away from me, I can see Kenny's face from here but he can't see me.
"Yes you are." Kenny says and kisses Shelby.
In that second, I feel my heart breaking into a thousand different pieces. I'm heartbroken. I want to cry. It hurts.
"Okay." Shelby says after they pull apart a couple seconds later.
"Okay." Kenny smiles.
Then he notices me, flashing me a smile. "Hey Andrea! What's up?" I guess I must still look sad because his face lines with worry. "What's wrong?"
I quickly recover. "Nothing. I just thought of something sad. I'm fine." I brush it off like its nothing when really it isn't nothing. I've liked Kenny longer than Shelby has but SHES the one kissing Kenny. What the hell?
"Oh. Okay." He replies then turns back to Shelby. They start talking again and I walk away, back towards the girls section of the tour bus. I crawl into my bunk and lay in there, sadly scrolling through Twitter.
A couple minutes later, the curtain is pulled back and I find myself face to face with Skate. "Hey princess, what's up?" He looks worried.
"Nothing. I'm fine." I reply, obviously lying, feeling sad.
"No you're not fine, babe. What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I sigh.
"I am going to crawl up here with you if you don't tell me what's wrong." He threatens with a slight smile.
I give him a weak smile in return, patting the bed beside me and sliding as far over as I can, to make room for his muscular ass in my bed. 😂
"What's wrong?" He asks, pulling me into a hug.
"I'm just sad, okay?"
"You sure it's not more?"
"I'm sure." I sigh into his chest.
"You can trust me, remember? You can tell me anything. What's bothering you babe?"
I sigh. "Fine. I'll tell you. No telling anyone else though."
"I swear."
"Okay so I like someone.... But they're obviously interested in someone else." I reply sadly.
"Kenny?"
"Ya."
"I'm sorry babe. It's that way for me too. I really like Kylie, she's pretty hot, but I don't know.... I feel like there's something going on between her and Sammy."
"Who knows." I giggle.
"There's that smile I love." He grins.
I smile for him. "This one?"
"Yup that one." He smiles again. "Well, good luck with him. Maybe he likes you too and is just too shy to admit it?"
"He kissed her...."
"Oh. Well never mind." He says. "I'm sorry. It hurts."
"It does suck." I say with a sad smile. I look at Skate. "Thank you."
"You're welcome." He smiles, pulling me into another quick hug. "Love ya Andrea."
"Love you too. Good night."
He kissed my forehead then crawls out of my bunk, headed to the livingroom. I'm glad I have a great friend like Nate. 😋

A/N I think the next chapter is either gonna be eventful or boring.... Depending on which way I decide to portray the story line idea I have. ☺️ lol so ya. Well gtg schools about to start. FML lol. Kk bye. ✌️😘 make sure to comment and vote!

-Shelby Lynn Jolinsky Wilkaloley 🙈💕