18

• Kenny •

At the meet and greet, a girl comes up to me that I immediately recognize from the DigiTour presents Jack and Jack tour that I was lucky enough to get to be on. I tried carrying on a conversation with her in Spanish, but messed up and got really nervous but she helped me through it and it was really sweet of her. Turns out her and Shelby know each other and are currently fangirling together while I casually stand here listening into their conversation.
Diana (the fan) gets ready to leave but turns back to Shelby. "Wait first, I totally ship Skenny! I know how much you like him." She winks at Shelby.
I notice Shelby blushing a little while smiling and I find it really cute. "Thanks." I look at her curiously.
"No problem. See you tomorrow!" Then Diana leaves and Shelby turns back to me.
"So you really like me, aye?" I question.
"Ya, maybe just a little." She looks slightly nervous. Why is she nervous? She knows I like her too!
"Well I really like you too." I laugh then kiss the end of Shelby's nose.
The rest of the meet and greet flies by and we all pile back onto the bus afterwards exhausted. Kylie and Andrea immediately head back to their rooms, completely ignoring the rest of us. I have noticed recently that there is a lot of tension between Kylie and Nate and then Andrea has just been acting strange. I'm honestly worried about Andrea because she was perfectly fine with everyone until Shelby and I went out on that date..... I doubt that could be the reason that she's so moody. Right?
After we are all on the bus, we start on the road to the next destination which is Fort Lauderdale. Nate, Sammy, Shelby and I hangout in the living room area of the bus and talk for awhile before Shelby ends up falling asleep, her head resting on a pillow in my lap. I look to the guys for help as to what to do.
"Just sleep on the couch with her tonight." Nate laughs.
"Or pick her up and carry her to her room. Your choice." Sammy says.
I roll my eyes. "Thanks for the help you guys."
I end up deciding to carry her to her bed so she can sleep peacefully there. I pick her up bridal style, being careful not to wake her, and carry her towards the back of the bus and the girls section. I lay her in her bunk and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight princess. Sleep tight." I whisper to her, since Andrea and Kylie are asleep, and then I leave the room. I go back to the main room and grab Shelby's phone off the couch and take it back to the back and plug it in for her before I go to the guys side of the bus to go to bed myself.
I get ready for bed. When I lay down, I fall asleep with a smile on my face. I really like Shelby and I'm so glad her and Kylie were able to join this tour.

A/N I actually think this chapter was pretty good despite the fact that I have really bad writers block on this story :/ also I would've posted this chapter like 25 minutes sooner but my phone deleted the original chapter 18 I had 😒 but this chapter 18 might be better. Idfk.

Sorry I'm a disappointment.

Next chapter coming up soon. I'm trying to make it longer bc right now it's rather short so bare with me. I'll post it in the next 1/2 hour to an hour.

-Shelby Lynn Horan Jolinsky Ruppniff Dauzat 🙈💕