12

• Kylie •

After Sammy's birthday fun, we head to San Antonio. In the morning while we're waiting to arrive there, Sammy, Skate and I are bored and decide to take lots of selfies and shit to spam our Twitter followers with. There's lots of kissy faced selfies and ones of me about to kiss one of the two guys. I don't see a problem with them.... Sammy and Skate's fans however do.

Frut ninja @frutninjaaddict
@sammywilk @skatemaloley @kylieeeee4 ew Kylie is such a slut. She needs to pick ONE guy. Not both!

Fxck @seXdrugsXbank
@sammywilk @skatemaloley @kylieeeee4 wow you're desperate honey. They'll never like you.

Anaconda @Anaxoxo
@sammywilk @skatemaloley @kylieeeee4 how can you 2 put up with her? She's so ugly!

Anaconda @Anaxoxo
@sammywilk @skatemaloley baby be with me not @kylieeeee4 did you know she whores around? 😱

Banat @BananaCat69
@sammywilk @skatemaloley #sorrynotsorry but @kylieeeee4 can't sing at all. Why'd you join DigiTour anyways?

Nevaeh @nevaeheaven
@sammywilk @skatemaloley @kylieeeee4 slut.

Anaconda @Anaxoxo
@sammywilk @skatemaloley @kylieeeee4 sluttttttttttttttttttttt

Nevaeh @nevaeheaven
@sammywilk @skatemaloley @kylieeeee4 skank.

Nevaeh @nevaeheaven
@sammywilk @skatemaloley @kylieeeee4 whore.

Nevaeh @nevaeheaven
@kylieeeee4 back off @skatemaloley @sammywilk they're mine you whore. Leave them alone go back to wherever tf you came from.

Saying that these hate filled tweets didn't hurt would be lying, they hurt a lot. They make me want to cry, the guys must be able to tell because they both tweet their own annoyance tweets which I am thankful..? for.

Sam Wilkinson @sammywilk
Guys stop hating on @kylieeeee4 she's not a whore or a slut or anything bad like that. & stfu about owning me.

Sam Wilkinson @sammywilk
(Cont.) None of you guys fucking own me okay so please lay off the hate on Kylie or I'm blocking you. Got it?

Skate Maloley @skatemaloley
I'm blocking whoever hates on @kylieeeee4 got it? She's not a whore so shut up, please.

Skate Maloley @skatemaloley
And besides @kylieeeee4 is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Don't hate unless you've met her. •_•

I smile and retweet their tweets and the hate immediately stops for the moment. God, I have two of the greatest guy friends ever. ☺️ I'm so thankful for them. 😍

A/N sorry if you hate the chapter WilkinsonxMaloley I have an idea for later on involving this chapter... You'll see. 😘

Thanks agai for 1.15K views guys. You're amazing ilysm. I'll talk to you tomorrow. :) and maybe have 2 updates for you :) if I get on social media tomorrow...... (It's a long story I'll explain tomorrow or Wednesday) goodnight guys. I love you goodnight.

-Shelby Lynn Jolinsky Wilkaloley 🙈💕