Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

It's been 3 days at my new job and I'm loving it. Working alone on cars all day it's great. Today has been pretty slow though. Not that I mind I can just listen to music and relax. I'm lying on the hood of an old car that sits in the corner of the shop listening to music and a car came in. "Here you go Price. This ones all yours. I'll head out for the day. Can you lock up at closing time for me please?" He asks with puppy dog eyes and puts his hands together like he's begging me.
"Fine, but please stop that. You look like your constipated." I laugh and so does he.
"Alright, see you tomorrow Chloe."
"Yeah, bye Oscar."

Rachel's POV

It's a Saturday so I'm taking Blair out for lunch. She's sitting in the passengers seat listening to music with headphones in while I drive. Our car starts to make some weird noises but I ignore them and keep driving. A couple seconds later the engine starts to shake and vibrate. Blair notices and shouts.
"MOM PULL OVER!" I pull over and get out of the car, Blair does the same. Once we are out I pop the hood.
"I'm going to call a car repair service." I say while taking out my phone. I dial the number then wait for someone to answer.
"Hello, how may I help you today?" A voice on the other line says.
"Hi, yes my car has broken down could I please get someone to pick it up and take it to a repair shop?" I ask in hope someone can come and get the car.
"Yes, not a problem at all. I will send someone right now."
"Thank you." I say and hang up. I look at Blair. "Someone will be here soon."

15 minutes later a tow truck comes and picks up the car. Blair and I go and get lunch somewhere then we will go get the car from the shop.
"Hey mom, how long will the car be?" Blair asks me.
"Not long sweetie. We will eat then make our way over to the shop.

Once we finished eating I went up to the till and payed. We walk out and start to walk to the repair store. I don't know what was wrong with the car but I'm sure they will tell  me when I get there. We all in and Blair goes to sit on a chair and listens to music while I make my way over to the desk. There is no one there and I rang the bell but nobody came. I looked through a window which was looking into the garage and I saw a woman's legs underneath my car. She gets up and starts working on the hood. She had her overalls on but only halfway and the arms of the overalls were tied around her waist showing off her toned stomach and sports bra. I looked at her hair then reality hit me. It was her. It was Chloe Price.