Revenge

*Y/N'S P.O.V.*
I woke up later that night to see Five getting dressed.
"Where are you going?" I asked, sitting up and leaning on my elbows.
"I'm just popping out." I looked at him, a little sad. "I'll be back, I promise." He approached me, kissing my hand.
"You better!" He leaned down and pecked my lips.
"I love you." He beamed.
"I love you too, asshole." His smile got even bigger and it made my heart melt. "Now hurry up, I wanna take you somewhere when you get back."
*FIVE'S P.O.V.*
I walked to the living room and saw my brothers. Diego was sharpening his knives. Luther was putting his coat on and Klaus... Of course he was smoking a cigarette.
"You guys ready?" I asked and we all exchanged looks and nods. "Perfect. Let's go." I said and they all followed me outside, we walked to Diego's car and got in.
I had found out that Steven's band was playing at a local bar in downtown and I wanted to go teach him a lesson. We all did. He really thought he had got off that easy.
We arrived outside the venue and waited patiently. Soon enough people started to leave and not long after that the band left too. We all got out of the car and started stalking after them. There were 4 of them and 4 of us.
"Hey fucker." I raised my voice and they all turned.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Steven turned and locked his eyes on me.
"We're here to teach you a lesson." I smirked.
Diego threw his blades, pinning one of them up against a post, Klaus Naruto ran over to another and Luther just cracked his knuckles and the third fell to the floor, begging for him not to hit.
"I'll be dealing with you." I grabbed Steven who was distracted by everything going on around him and dragged him over to an alley, throwing him against the wall. He let out a grunt as he came in contact with it.
"Rot in hell you little bastard!" He spat and I smirked at him, introducing my fist to his stomach.
*TIMESKIP*
I walked back out of the alley, meeting my brothers. Klaus was sitting on the bandmate that he had tackled, Luther's victim was crying on the floor and Diego was playing games with his, throwing his blades, all of them landing extremely close to his head.
"Are we good to go?" Diego asked, walking over to the man and removing his blades. I nodded and we headed back to the car.
*Y/N'S P.O.V.*
I had been waiting for Five for a while and in the time he was gone I got showered, dressed and had done my makeup, I walked downstairs and saw Vanya in the living room.
"Hey." She smiled, sitting up and patting the seat next to her.
"Hey?" I joined her on the couch. "Where is everyone?" I asked, noticing the lack of arguing between Diego and Luther and Klaus singing along to Whitney Houston on the radio.
"They uh... They went shopping?"
"Everyone?" I raised an eyebrow. "Vanya, you're not a convincing liar. Where the hell is everyone?" I repeated the question.
"Well, Allison went shopping and the boys went out to do some stuff." She got really nervous and started rubbing her hands together.
"What stuff?" I asked.
"Five wanted to get his revenge on Steven." He's not gonna let him get away with hurting you."
I just looked at her, I felt a little happy that they would all do this for me, but I was extremely pissed off with Five and the fact that he lied to me, as I sat thinking I heard the front door open and voices. I started to walk to the chattering and Vanya followed after me.
"Nice trip was it, boys?" I crossed my arms leaning against the doorframe.
"Yeah we just". Five started and I immediately cut him off.
"I already know, I know what you guys did to Steven." I yelled at him, before walking off to his room. A couple minutes after Five walked in with a smug expression on his face.
"I'm not sorry for what we did, he deserved it." He stood in front of me.
"I know he did but you still lied to me."
"I don't understand why you're making a big deal out of this but then also agreeing that it was the right thing to do! You make no sense to me, woman!" Five rubbed his head.
"First of all, don't call me 'woman', second of all you shouldn't have lied to me and third of all... Okay I don't have a third reason but still!" I turned away and he joined me on the bed, placing his hand on my thigh and I got butterflies.
"You're pretty hot when you're angry, y'know." He turned me to face him and he had his famous smirk plastered across his stupid face.
"What if you guys would have got hurt?  Or worse."
"Nothing was gonna happen to us.  I did it for you.  I love you."  His smirk had vanished now and he looked guilty.
"I know you did and I love you too, I just wish you'd have been honest with me."  I squeezed his hand to reassure him.
"On a positive note, I bought snacks home so maybe we can go to that place you wanted to take me?  If you still want to of course."  I smiled at him and nodded, jumping up and grabbing a jacket.