After Party

We made it back to my apartment and on the walk home, everyone had sobered up a fair bit.
"So, who's thirsty?"  I pulled a bottle of vodka from my cupboard.
"We should play truth or dare or something, Dad never let us go to parties when we were younger so we didn't really get to experience the teen dream thing, y'know."  Allison said, holding a mug out for me to fill.  I should really invest in some wine glasses or some shit.
"Well, that's where you have to master the skills to sneak out."  Klaus said with a grin, lighting 2 cigarettes and handing me one.
"We can play truth or dare.  It'll be fun."  I smiled and we all sat in a circle.
After a couple of rounds Klaus asked me the question, truth or dare.
"Truth."
"God Y/N, you're so boring!"  He rolled his eyes at me causing me to giggle.  He spent a couple of seconds wondering about what he was gonna ask me and then, "Who would you like to kiss most out of us all?"
"What?"  I asked, nearly spitting my drink on him.
"This game is so stupid."  Five said, moving out of the circle and going over to my couch.
You know what, I'm gonna make him jealous, fuck it.  I'm not gonna say Five, for obvious reasons.  Klaus is gay.  Luther was interested in Allison.  Vanya didn't really speak to me much and Allison was totally out of it at this point, so...
"Diego."  I smirked, looking over at Five who looked extremely pissed off with my answer.
"Yeah boy!  Nobody can resist me and my blades."  He laughed.
"Cut me daddy."  I giggled and Diego laughed awkwardly, shuffling around and grabbing a cushion from next to Five, placing it over his lap.  Oh dear.
"Fucking rude, she'd obviously wanna rub coochies with me, but she didn't wanna hurt your bitchass feelings."  Klaus whipped his hair from his face.
"Allison, it's your go."  Luther shook her and she came back to reality.
"Okay, Diego...  Truth or dare?"  She raised her eyebrows up and down and flicked her eyes between us.
"Dare."  He smirked.
"Kiss Y/N, actually full on makeout with her.  Make her birthday something to remember."  She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"You okay with this?"  Diego asked, crawling over to me.
"Indeed I am."  I pulled him in by the collar of his shirt and kissed him, his hands travelled around to the back of my neck, pulling me closer.  Our lips moved in sync and I opened my eyes, looking over at Five who looked even angrier now.  He was shaking a little and his leg was bouncing up and down.  After a couple of minutes, I grabbed Diego's jaw, starting to pull away but not before biting his bottom lip and hearing him groan.
"Wow."  Was all he said.
"Pfft, I so could've done that better."  Klaus claimed and we all laughed, all apart from Five.
"I'm gonna go get some fresh air."  He said, standing up and walking to the balcony.
"Right, I think that's enough of that dumb game, let's do something else."  Vanya said and I agreed.
"I'll be right back."  I stood up, grabbing my cigarettes and following Five outside, joining him on the balcony and closing the door after me.
"You look like you're having a good night."  He said, I lit a cigarette and handed him the box and lighter to which he accepted.
"Wish I could say the same about you."  I exhaled.  "What's up with you anyway?"  I asked, leaning on the balcony.  Five looked down at me and shook his head.
"Nothing, it's just...  Nevermind."  He says, looking away.
"I like you Five, I like you a lot but you fuck around with me, I mean Christ, the last time we were together we kissed and you told me it meant nothing and you didn't want it to mean anything.  I can't keep having my feelings messed with like that."  I hissed at him.
"So what?  You're just gonna flirt with random guys and kiss my brother until you're happy?" 
"I wanted you.  I guess the feelings weren't mutual though, were they."  I muttered, throwing my cigarette and going back inside.
Allison was stood by the lightswitch, flicking it off and on again to resemble a rave and Klaus was blasting music through my speakers.
"Let's get fucked up!"  I yelled, taking a new bottle of whiskey and taking a gulp.