Party

*2 MONTHS LATER*
It was coming up to my 19th birthday and I wanted to have a little get together, whilst living here I hadn't really made any other friends than the umbrella academy crew, but I invited them all around anyway, we could go to a club and then head back to my place. That was the plan. I even invited Five, I don't think he's gonna show up but time will tell I suppose.
I got dressed into a short black dress, finished my hair and makeup and put a pair of red heels on, I grabbed a red leather jacket and headed outside. I was supposed to be meeting everyone outside the club so I started walking. I got about 2 minutes away from my flat when I heard rustling in the bushes.
"Hello?" I stopped and looked around, slowly approaching the noise. All of a sudden, everyone jumped out from behind it, all shouting 'happy birthday' at me.
"Happy birthday, motherfucker!" Klaus screamed in a highpitch tone and jumped up 30 seconds after everyone else. He tried to jump over the bush but tripped a little bit, he steadied himself and ran over to me, throwing a pink feathery scarf around my neck and shimmying towards me, finishing his little performance off with spinning me off into his siblings who were giggling.
"Beautiful performance guys, also Y/N beautiful dress." Allison complimented me, pulling me in to a hug. "Happy birthday, girl."
"Why thankyou, not so bad yourself."  I giggled and she gave me a little spin.
"You look amazing."  Diego pulled me into a hug and pecked my cheek.
"Happy birthday."  Five muttered and gave me an awkward hug, which I was not expecting.
"Alright then, let's get this night started!"  Luther shouted and picked me up, flinging me over his shoulder. 
We finally arrived at the bar and with Klaus annoying the security, they gave up and just let us all straight in.
*TIMESKIP*
I was sat at the bar watching the others dance, Klaus was grinding up on Allison who was very drunk so she was just giggling.  Diego was trying to impress some people by throwing his knives and hitting the spots around them.  Luther was also dancing?  I think I can call it that at least, Vanya had gone to the toilet and Five, well he just sat alone in the booth.  He was just staring in my direction.
"Hey."  I heard a voice next to me and I turned to see a quite attractive man in a suit sit next to me.
"Hi?" 
"I've been admiring you for afar and I finally plucked up the courage to come over and ask you if I could buy you a drink?"  The kind stranger offered.
"I'm afraid, I've just ordered a round in for my friends and I.  But maybe another time."  I smiled and he smirked back at me.
"It's a date!  I'm Steven."
"Y/N."  I shook his hand and he pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.
"I guess I'll be needing your number then, y'know for that drink."
I happily accepted his phone and put my number in.  I said goodbye, collected the drinks and made my way back over to the table.
"Who was that?"  Five spat, not even giving me a chance to sit down.
"Who was who?"  Allison asked, sliding in to the booth, looking quite sweaty.
"Just some guy who offered to buy me a drink."  I shrugged.
"Which one was he, what's his name and most importantly did he smell nice?"  She interrogated.
"He's over there somewhere,"  I pointed in his direction.  "Steven and yeah, I guess he did."  I chuckled.
Suddenly Allison had climbed up on the table and was staring intently in the general direction in which I had pointed.
"Steven!"  She shouted over the music and his head popped up, I quickly pulled her down and Steven gave us a wave which I awkwardly returned.
"He's hot!"  She giggled.
"Are we going soon?  This place is shit!"  Five exclaimed and I nodded.