The Date

*Y/N'S P.O.V.*
Friday had finally rolled around and I was on my way to Griddy's to meet with the man who I had briefly met on my birthday at the club, I walked in and sat in a corner booth and ordered a drink for myself, playing on my phone whilst I waited.  I found myself looking through my photos, and seeing new additions from my birthday that I hadn't yet noticed.  There were a couple selfies from Allison, Diego sat on my lap with his leg held high.  Luther holding Klaus upside down by the legs.  I smiled to myself and heard a cough, making me look up.
"You look beautiful tonight."  The man named Steven sat opposite me and I smiled, locking my phone and placing it on the table in front of me.
"Why thank you very much."  I beamed.
We both had our drinks and decided to go for a walk since it was already dark and the town was beautiful at night.
"So, I pray that I didn't come across as needy when I called you the other day...  I just wasn't sure if you'd even remember me or if you gave me the wrong number."  He chuckled.
"How could I forget someone as good looking as yourself."  I noticed his cheeks turn a bright red.
*TIMESKIP*
I had drove Steven back to his house, learning that he was a drummer in a band, 2 years older than me and lived with his college roommate, Nick.
"Do you wanna come in?  For a coffee or something."  He smirked and I nodded, he got out and opened my door for me, grabbing for my hand and leading me into his house.
*FIVE'S P.O.V.*
I had been waiting patiently all week for Y/N's date and I made sure I was there at Griddy's an hour earlier so that I could hide and make sure that Agnes didn't bother me at any point.  She was dating that guy from the club, whatever the fuck his name was.  I kept peeping behind the newspaper to watch them, when they got up to leave.  I waited a couple of minutes and then followed them down the street.  What were they talking about?  Did she like him more than me?  Were they gonna fuck after this?  Shit.  I was too busy following and thinking to myself that I hadn't noticed they'd stopped right in front of me.  I quickly dived behind a tree and watched carefully.  He spun her around and pulled her in and...  Kissed her.  I felt that pain in my chest yet again and I wanted to go home and cry, since I'd got very used to doing that lately.  All over a fucking girl, can you believe it?  Because I can't.  I just want her to myself.  I need her so bad.