Pogo & Grace

*Y/N'S P.O.V*
"You wanna come back to the academy, meet your childhood idols?" Klaus asked after we had ordered our coffee, also picking one up for Five.
"Would that be okay with everyone?  Like I don't want to intrude." I asked looking up at him.
"You shouldn't be worrying about what other people think.  C'mon, I'll introduce you to everyone."  Klaus lit two cigarettes and handed me one.
"My whole life I've been worrying about what other people think about me.  I wouldn't exactly say I'm perfect."  I gave him a weak smile and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gave it a little rub of reassurance.
"You'll be fine, I promise they'll love you!"  He beamed.
We finally arrived at the academy and Klaus bursted through the doors
"Oh dear family, I'm home and I have a guest."
Klaus' voice echoed throughout the family home.
Within seconds we were greeted by a beautiful woman and a monkey?
"Hey." I smiled and waved at them.
"Y/N, this is Pogo, my spirit animal." Klaus started to chuckle and elbowed me.  "You get it?"  I nodded, letting a little smile come through. "And this is my mother, Grace."  We walked over to them and I shook their hands.
"I'm Y/N, and pleased to meet you both."
"Master Five did mention that he met a young girl whilst he was out.  Lovely to meet you Miss."  Pogo shook my hand and suddenly Grace engulfed me in a tight hug.
"Welcome to the family.  Are you hungry?  I can make some cookies if you'd like."  She smiled, she almost seemed robotic.
"We're fine thank you mother, we had a bite to eat whilst we were out." Klaus started walking me past them.
"Very well, it was lovely meeting you Y/N."  She smiled and we all walked off in separate directions.  We entered the living room which was beautifully decorated, and I noticed a portrait hanging over the fireplace of Five. 
"What's that all about?"  I chuckled.  "Favourite child or something?"  I looked over at Klaus.
"Something like that, I suppose."  He carried on walking towards the kitchen where there were a few people sat around a table, only one of them being fully familiar to me.
"Family, meet Y/N, Y/N meet family." Klaus introduced us and pulled out a chair for me next to a girl with dark hair.
"Heyyy."  I said awkwardly, sitting next to her.
"Woah...  Hey Pogo, can I speak to you for a moment."  She said and got up and left.
"Ignore her, she's a little weird at times.  I'm Allison, this is Luther, Diego and Five."  The other girl introduced everyone and I did the same only with myself.
"I'm going to my room."  Five announced, slamming his hands on the table and storming off.
"What the fuck is wrong with him today?" Diego asked, furrowing his brows and looking in my direction.  I just shrugged as I wasn't sure.
"Want me to go check on him? I can take him that coffee you got for him, plus I feel like I've done something wrong so I'd like to go check everything's okay."  I offered and Allison nodded.
"Come with me, I'll show you where his room is."  She said, offering me her hand.  I took it and again, I got a shock through my body, just like when I'd shaken hands with the boys before.  "Woah, static shock."  She giggled, and off we went.
"He's just there."  She pointed towards a door and I thanked her.  "Try not to take anything he says to heart, that's just him.  Good luck."  She smiled and I walked towards the door.
I waited until she was out of sight before knocking.
"Who is it?"  He asked.
"It's me, Y/N."
After a couple of seconds I heard footsteps approaching the door and he swung it open.
"What do you want?"  He raised his brows.
"I just bought you coffee."  I gave him a little smile.
"Black."  He questioned, accepting it from me.
"Yes sir."
"Come in."  He offered, I followed him into the bedroom and sat on his bed.
"So, what's up?"  I asked him, crossing my legs, he sat opposite me in a chair next to his desk.
"Why do you think something's up?"  He asked.
"Well you've walked away from me twice today and I feel like I've done something to maybe upset you."
"Don't be so selfish, not everything is about you!"  He raised his voice.
"That's not what I meant."  I stood up and he did the same.
"Then what?  I don't want to be friends with you, you're nothing to me and you never will be!"  He walked closer to me.
"Hey listen asshole, I was only trying to be nice.  You don't have to be a dick about it!"  I shouted at him and pushed him a little so he stumbled back.
"Get the fuck out and stay out of my way, or you'll regret it."
"Happily."  I rolled my eyes at him and left, hearing him groan on my way out.