Black Coffee

*Y/N'S P.O.V.*
Everyone was busy today but I didn't mind, it gave me some time to relax.  I decided I was gonna go get coffee and read one of my favourite books 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'
I'd forgotten how many times I'd read it.  I just loved it so much.
I finished getting ready and grabbed my keys, walking to my car.  It was a really nice day, but fuck it was so hot.  I got in my car and put all the windows down, plugged my aux into my phone and started playing my music, LOUD.  I smiled to myself.  I am totally the main character.
I arrived at Griddy's and parked up, grabbing my bag and locking my car.
"Hey Agnes."  I smiled and she came running over.
"Morning you, looking as beautiful as ever."  She held my hand and squeezed it and I couldn't help but smile, she was adorable.  "What'll it be?"
"Could I just get an iced coffee for now, please."  I paid her and went to sit down.
"I'll bring it right over, sweetie."  I went and sat in a corner booth, next to the window, looking around at the other customers.  There were a couple truckers, some kids and their parents, a little old married couple and... Five.  He was already looking at me and I didn't know what to do, he was smiling at me?  Why?  Is he okay?
"Y/N."  He said, approaching and sitting opposite me.
"Five."  I greeted him, I guess, trying my best to avoid his gaze.
"How are you?"  He questioned.
"Five, what do you want exactly, I mean we're not pals."
"No, but I want to be."  He raised his voice a little.  "Listen, I'm sorry I'm an idiot, and I'm stubborn and-"
"A dick?"  I finished his sentence.
"Well-"  I raised my brows at him and he sighed, "Fine, I'm a dick.  I'm sorry."
"So, what?  What do you wanna do?"  I asked, happy with myself that I got him to admit he was a dick.
"Whatever you want.  I just want to spend time with you, get to know you and all that stuff.  Whatever you want to do, I'm in."  He smiled.
"Hmm, wanna rob a bank?"  I asked, trying to keep a serious face.
"Y/N, I spent my entire childhood trying to stop shitty people from doing those types of shitty things, now tell me about the things that you actually wanna do."  He chuckled.
"Let me get my coffee and we'll go.  I've got a couple ideas."  I got up and went to ask Agnes if I could have it to take away, but not before turning on my heels to face Five again.  "You want anything?"
"Coffee-"
"Black, yeah I know."  I smiled and walked to the counter.
I ordered the drinks, occasionally turning to look at the boy in the booth.
He was leaned up against the window, with his arm on the back of the chair just smirking at me...  He was a strange one.