Escape

I hadn't seen my friends in about 2 weeks and I hadn't been able to call them either, I hadn't even called Klaus after that night in the bar, I had heard people at the door and Nick would answer and say I was out, or that I was ill. Steven being manipulative and abusive was happening a lot more often now and I was walking on eggshells around him. He made me quit my job and I wasn't allowed my phone without him here, let alone allowed to message anyone when he was. I had to get out, I couldn't cope with this anymore.
"I'm going out with Nick. Don't you dare try any shit because I'll know." He held my jaw and I tried to nod, he threw me back on to the bed and kissed me and bit my lip in the progress, I tasted my own blood and waited until I heard the front door lock until I rolled over and started to cry. After a few minutes I heard that noise and turned.
"Y/N?"
"Five?" I wiped my tears and stood up almost falling instantly into his arms.
"What the fuck happened, we're all worried sick. Why haven't you been answering our calls or messages. Why haven't you been at work? Agnes told me you quit for no reason." Five walked me back over to the bed and held me.
"I didn't know he was like this." I cried and he pulled me close
"Has he hurt you?" Five asked and I felt my breathing becoming heavier.
"He says he loves me all the time and that he's sorry and we just have sex and it's okay when he's asleep. I just push him too far sometimes."
"No Y/N, it's not okay! You need to leave, you need to go home and fuck him off."
"I can't go home, I gave up my apartment. I have nowhere to go."
"Bullshit you have nowhere to go. You're coming home with me. Get your things."
"I can't, he'll know where I am straight away and I don't want him to hit me again."
"Where has he hurt you, Y/N?"
I wiped my cheeks again and looked at Five, his eyes looked sad but also angry. I lifted my shirt up over my head and placed it on the bed, revealing old and new bruises and cuts. Then I pulled my sweatpants down, my hips were covered in bruises in the clear shape of his hands, where he had held me too hard when we were having sex. My jaw was bruised too but was healing because 'hitting the bitch in the face was too risky.'
I told Five everything and he was tearing up and he just held me.
"Please come home with me. I can give you what you deserve, it isn't this. You deserve the fucking world. Please let me give you the world Y/N." Five's voice cracked which made my heart break. It was him. It was always him. I nodded and got dressed, throwing my belongings into an old suitcase I had used to drag them over here.
I was grabbing the last of my things when I heard the front door slam.
"I just forgot something." I heard Steven's voice boom through the house, I froze in my spot, noticing Five walking to the door that led