Fight

*Trigger Warning: Abuse*
*FIVE'S P.O.V*
I walked downstairs with Y/N behind me.
"Wait here."  I smiled and kissed her forehead, I left her by the door and I walked in.
"I have good news."  I announced and everyone looked over at me.  "Come on in."  I said and Y/N slowly entered, almost immediately getting tackled by Klaus.
*Y/N'S P.O.V.*
"Where the fuck have you been?  I missed you so much.  I was so worried.  I tried calling and messaging and I've been coming round to the house but nothing."  He cried in to my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him.  I had missed him so much.
"I can explain and I will...". I smiled into his shoulder and Allison approached us, peeling Klaus off me.  Holding my face.
"Y/N, what happened to your face?"  She asked and I gave her a weak smile.
"Coffee in trade for an explanation?"  I chuckled and she gave me sad eyes and nodded.
All of a sudden there was banging on the front door and I looked over at Five, knowing exactly who it was.  I heard Grace's heels tapping over the glass floor towards the door, well walked through and watched.
"Where's Y/N?"  Steven yelled.
"Miss Y/N?  I haven't seen her in a while.  Can I leave a message."  She smiled and he shook his head, pushing past her with Nick and his band mates following after.
"Hey, dont you dare touch my mom like that!"  Diego shouted making his way over to them.
"Shut the fuck up, pal."  Nick smirked at him, pulling a switchblade from his back pocket.
"Oh, that's cute."  Diego laughed, pulling 2 of his blades out and throwing them, either side of Nick's head.
"Get in the car Y/N, we're going home."  Steven yelled at me.
"She's not going anywhere with you!" 
"She's my girlfriend, not yours.  She does as I fucking say, okay!" 
"Or else what?  You hit her, right...  He's the reason she's been so isolated for these months.  He's been an abusing her."  Five pointed to Steven and I felt the whole attitude of the siblings change from sympathy to anger.
"You what?"  Luther said, walking closer to the man and his friends.
"Oh c'mon.  She deserved everything she got."
"Nobody deserves to be abused."  Vanya spoke up.
I watched as they all started to walk towards each other, Allison standing next to me, holding my hand.
I watched as a fight broke out and Steven grabbed Nick's blade, heading towards Five who was currently punching his bandmate in the stomach.
"No!"  I yelled and suddenly everything went quiet and I felt this feeling shoot through my body.  I opened my eyes and saw the group of dicks on one side of the room and the siblings on the other.
"Y/N?  What did you just do?"  Allison muttered and I just shook my head.
"She's a fucking weirdo, just like them dude.  I'm out!  I heard Nick comment, running towards the door, I concentrated on it and it slammed right as he was about to exit.
"I'm not going anywhere with you.  I don't want you, and you don't love me.  Leave me the fuck alone."  I yelled at Steven and I noticed he started to roll around on the floor, almost as if he was...  Burning.
"Y/N, you gotta stop, c'mon."  I felt Vanya, pulling me back, but I couldn't.  I hated him and I wanted him to feel pain.  I continued to burn him as his friends watched in disbelief.
"Y/N!"  Five yelled and I snapped out of it, falling to my knees.  I watched as Luther and Diego quite literally dragged them to the front door and threw them out.  My hands were shaking and I looked at the others who were each looking at me with a worried look.
"Bitch, you have powers too?  High five!"  Klaus squealed and slapped his hand against mine.
"I haven't used them in a long time.  Something bad always happens when I use them."
"What powers have you got exactly?"  Luther asked.
"A few.  It started with just fire, I used to get angry and overthink and that thing would burn.  Then I met a couple more people like myself and when I touched them I'd get their powers too..."
"So you have all our powers?"  Diego asked and I nodded.
"I burnt down my last school, the kids tormented me and I couldn't control it anymore.  I promised myself I wouldn't use them anymore after that.  I could've hurt someone."  I cried and Allison stroked my hair, leaving a kiss on my head.