TWENTYFIVE [Zeus] [Percy]

Zeus POV

That was three months ago, when we turned back into gods.
[𝙵𝚈𝙸 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜-𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜.]

The three of us were slumped in our seats in Olympus, tired of our work, tired of our wifes and sisters yelling around like babies, and so damn tired of quarrelling with each other.

I mean, of course we still quarrel! We wouldn't be the big three if we don't. It was mostly not as ridiculous, and we always talked it out together in the end.

That was when Poseidon said the thing that changed our lifes. Well, not nessesarily, but anyway.

"LETS GO TO CAMP" he suddenly yelled.

"Sure—wait, what?!!" Hades opened his eyes sleepily.

"CAMP!!! CAMP HALF BLOOD!! I gotta see Percy!!!" Poseidon repeated.

"Woah woah bro. Iris-message him, then. Don't drag us into this." I said with a small sigh. I didnt want to take any chances: I might see Thalia there.

"NOPE, YOU AND YOU, ARE ALL GOING. WITH ME." He said excitedly.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

"And why the hell, Poseidon, do we need to take the form of teenagers again?" Hades asked as we teleported to Camp Half Blood's entrance.

"Because, The Big Three appearing here suddenly is strange! And now now call me Dylan. Use your old names and old appearance." Poseidon said.

Hades sighed and muttered, "Three missing "demigod sons" of the big three suddenly appearing should be more strange , you know." But he shifted his form into a teenager, into Asher, and followed Poseidon in.

Poseidon ran in and yelled, with a huge, silly grin on his face, "WHO MISSED ME?!!!!"

- - -☦︎︎- - -
Percy POV

I was at sword-fighting, when there was a huge commotion at the entrance. I dismissed my class and ran there. A huge crowd had gathered around the entrance, and when I stood on tiptoe, I saw three teenagers standing in the middle. Blonde, brown and black hair.

"WHO MISSED ME?!!!" I heard one of them yell. I pushed aside the crowd of demigods. The sound... it was so familiar, but it couldn't be...

Thalia and Nico was standing at the front, staring at those three, while Annabeth also stood there, bewildered. "But I thought... weren't they missing?!!"

I pushed Annabeth aside. No. It couldn't be. Standing there in the middle of the crowd was Dylan, no, Poseidon, with a huge, silly grin on his face, and his arms raised. Flanking his side was Asher and Zayden, aka Hades and Zeus. Zeus looked slightly annoyed, and Hades looked uncomfortable with so many people staring at him.

I couldn't stop myself, I just ran over and hugged Dad. I hadn't heard from him for so long, and he just came here? So suddenly?

But...

He came.

He came. He didn't break his promise like I thought he would. He beamed at me, and the whole crowd gasped at us. Annabeth pulled me back, "what were you doing? Why?!!" Oh right, I never told Annie about them being gods. I gave her a dorky grin and she looked at me, confused.

Beside us, Thalia and Nico stepped forward. "Why are you here?" Thalia asked at the same time Nico said, "Dad."

Everybody gasped [𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!!]

And I didn't care that everybody was gaping at us, but I dragged Poseidon into my cabin.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

Obviously there must be an authors note, right? Surprise, NO!

𝙹𝙺.

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘, 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢:

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍... 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍... 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕.

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗!

𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚃
𝚄𝚠𝚄