ELEVEN [Zeus][Hades]

Zeus POV

We had this stupid project for Greek Gods and Goddesses.

[𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!!! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?]

Even more annoyingly, I got paired with Thalia, Nico, and my dearest brother, Hades. We were supposed to write about one and one only, Greek god or goddess. Birth, appearance, weapon, sacred animals, blah blah blah, that sort of thing. Of course, I wanted to write Zeus.

"Nope, I will NEVER write him, Zeus is a dick" Thalia said when I suggested Zeus. At that, I was deeply heartbroken. Hades smirked at me and said, "Let's write Hades, then" Nico shrugged, Thalia nodded.

"What?!! Why?!!" I yelled, a little too loudly. I was offended, how come Nico agreed to write Hades, and Thalia won't? Several classmates turned to look at us.

"Well, for one, Zeus is like an arrogant prick who doesn't care about those who are ranked lower than him. Second, Hades is cool." Thalia said. Hades didn't show, but he was obviously happy to be praised, "I like how you think, Thalia Grace."

I smirked, "well, Thalia, tell me. Have you met Zeus and Hades?"

Thalia's cheeks reddened. "Uh, no, of course not!" She choked.

"Then I believe you wouldn't know if Zeus is an arrogant prick or not."

- - -☦︎︎- - -

Hades POV

[𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘.]
༼ つ ◕ - ◕ ༽つ

'WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

'Waillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll'
[𝙾𝙼𝙶 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 "𝙻"𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝. 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎.]

I rolled my eyes as I watched the two of my ridiculous brothers, Zeus and Poseidon, suffer. Same as Zeus, Poseidon had failed to convince his group to choose Poseidon. He was grouped with Percy, Leo, and Annabeth. When Annabeth had suggested Athena, she listed out ten perfect reasons, which Poseidon, with his seaweed-stuffed brain, could not reason with, while Leo shrugged and Percy just nodded along with anything Annabeth said.

"Hadie!!!" Poseidon whined at me. "You have to help us!" He reached out a desperate hand towards me, I slapped it away.

"You know you are the oldest amongst us! You have to help out your little brothers when they're in neeeeeeddddd!" Zeus cried desperately. Of course I wasn't going to help them! I had my part to do too— the appearance and family tree of Hades, the god of the Underworld, riches, and the dead. Yeah. I was so familiar with it that I didn't even bother to do research, whereas Zeus, who didn't know much about me, and Poseidon, whose only "bonding" with Athena was to quarrel with her, had to do thousands of research. Hah. Who told Zeus to always ignore me before? Looking down on me? I don't think so, little brother.

I took out their laptops, and set them in front of the two crying babies. "Research. Starting now" Then I went out to meet with Nico.