FIVE [Poseidon]

Poseidon POV

I woke up tied up and bound to a chair.
Found out that I had been held captive by some mortal.
Found out I was now a mortal.

I thought nothing could absolutely be worse than what had happened.

Instead, it did.

"YOU—YOU—I WILL KILL THAT WOMAN" Zeus shrieked.

Hades stood there, quiet as always, but there was a deadly aura surrounding him.

"Well that sucks" I say with a small smile.

"What" Hades asks, Zeus still shrieking in the background.

"That you're the oldest."

"Oh. Just like the good-o'days, huh?"

I nod with understanding.

Zeus stares at us, confused, "what?"

"You know, while we were with dad. Read: in dad."

I made a gagging motion. "Can we please not talk about that?"

It took a while, but we all calmed a very confused and angry Zeus down and started figuring out the situation.

"So we're 16-years-old. We are brothers. We have to go to Goode High School and supposedly study there. We will live in an apartment five blocks away from Goode. There will be food. That's all, I think" I summed up.

"Yes, Poseidon." Hades said, leaning against the wall. Even as a mortal, he blended in with the shadows, and I had to focus to distinguish him from the shadows.

"Wait—we need new names to hide our identities. I'll use Zayden" Zeus said.

"I'll be Dylan" I volunteer.

"Asher"

"Well then, case closed. Lets just head to Goode. I'm tired of listening to you two" Zeus says, earning himself a glare from me and Hades.

"Listen, little bro, if you want to get back your godliness, insulting your older brothers for the whole time are not recommended. We should at least try and get along." Hades said. He was acting casual and calm, but I knew better. His blood-red eyes were sharp, angry, and he glared at Zeus.

Seeing that, Zeus huffed and turned away to walk out. Even Zeus knew not to cross the god of death.