THREE [Hades]

Hades POV

I was awake, but I didn't bother to open my eyes. I was tired from yesterday's work at the Underworld.

That's when I realised that my bed was unusually hard. I opened my eyes. My sight cleared.

My eyes met the walls of an alleyway. "Huh?" I murmur, confused. I looked down. I was tied up and bound to a chair. When I twisted my head, I saw two other male teenagers, all tied up and bound. Probably mortals.

I willed my power to teleport me to Olympus, but after a few tries to break the ropes, teleport, or shadow-travel away, I found that my powers weren't working. That's strange. What was wrong?

I saw no sign of my captors nearby, so I started to work on the bonds. It worked, and after a while, my wrists were bleeding, but I was free. I was about to leave for Olympus, when I remembered the teenagers beside me. I sighed and dragged them along, not bothering to unbound them. They should be grateful I saved them.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

My powers weren't working. I wondered, for the thousandth time, why.

I had no cash, nothing to pay for a ride to the Empire States building to Olympus, so I had dragged the two with me, broke open a small, closed cafe, and decided to rest there. I paced the small space. I had lost my powers, I felt like a 16-year-old, my wrists still hurt, which shouldn't, because IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN HEALED BY MY FRIGGIN POWERS ALREADY. Does that mean I'm mortal?

No.

No. I could not think that. Who would dare make me, one of the most feared gods, a mortal?

Bored and frustrated, I studied the two kids.

The first had white-gold hair, with a well-built, athletic body. He wore a dark blue T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Even with his eyes closed, he looked handsome.

The other had dark brown hair, and he was taller than the blonde. He wore a navy blue t-shirt with a wave design, along with shorts and sneakers. He looked, annoyingly, handsome too.

I looked down at what I was wearing. Black T-shirt with a scull design, black leather jacket, grey jeans, and black boots with tiny obsidian pieces sewn in. Not that bad, I must say.

I look at the other two again and sigh, what have I gotten myself into?

- - -☦︎︎- - -

𝙼𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜,

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝!!! ☹︎

𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎
𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝