ONE [Zeus]

Zeus POV

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!" I yell at Poseidon.

When I had went down from my chambers for breakfast, I just so happened to see Poseidon Iris-messaging his son... Percy Jackson.

Hades was watching Poseidon from his seat. More like glaring. It used to be a rare occasion to see Hades at Olympus, though ever since Nico di Angelo, he'd started visiting more.

"...some new demigods arrived last week, and I was assigned to train them..." Percy said. I might have tilted my head so that I could listen to their conversation more clearly.

No, I was not eavesdropping. I refuse to call this eavesdropping. It is the job of the King of Olympus to... check other Gods' conversations to make sure there were no... uh... betrayals going on?

"Speaking of which, I also a killed a Minotaur, that thing just won't stay dead and stop coming for me. Last time it appeared outside camp, it even brought a small band of monsters with him! As if that would defeat me." Percy continued.

Poseidon, noticing me, said extremely loudly to make sure that both Hades and I would hear him, "WOW SON YOU TRAINED DEMIGODS, AND SLAYED A MINOTAUR ALONG WITH OTHER MONSTERS LAST WEEK? THAT IS WONDERFUL!"

I roll my eyes and give Poseidon a look. Hades jabbed a finger at him, then at the chair next to mine. "I advise you eat now before I tape your mouth shut"

"Very intimidating, Hades

"Whatever, you two, you're just jealous because MY SON is the two-time saviour of Olympus. Boohoohoo, too bad yours isn't."

Hades stood up from his seat so fast, he knocked his chair down. "Nico, might not be a hero, but he went to Tartarus and back, alone. And—"

I smirked "Hah. Well then I'm so sorry but Jason and Thalia are both better than your sons. They are brave, strong, and good looking. My son slew the Trojan sea monster, toppled the black throne of Kronos and destroyed the Titan Krios. My daughter is a lieutenant of Artemis. Heck, she's semi-immortal!"

And then the other goddesses and gods watched helplessly as the originally supposed-to-be-peaceful breakfast turned into a huge fight.

After tongue-lashing at each other, I got irritated and blasted Hades with a bolt of lightning.

"Oh, you want to play dirty?" Hades took out his bident, while Poseidon lifted his trident. "Bring it on" was all Hades said.

When the rest of the Olympians found us, along with Hestia and Iris, we had already wrecked six mountains and two cities. I guess we were lucky to have been stopped so soon, because when I looked at the wreckage we had caused, I felt a small pang of guilt.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

𝙼𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜,

𝚈𝚎𝚙. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝! 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢!!!
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗!!

𝙷𝚊𝚏 𝚊 𝚅𝚎𝚁𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝙲𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚈

𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎
𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝