"Requests?" | (closed)

--- a "re-write" of the first page of this book. (the 2019 one-shots and everything were c r i n g e)

Hello, I guess. I'm typing this because, why not? Also, I haven't slept at all and it's six in the morning now... Any-owl, I'm not sure why I started this book in the first place, maybe boredom?

Expect a few, censored cuss/swear/bad words. The previous ones weren't censored because I didn't see much of a problem with it. I only say or type a swear words when in a bad mood... or when I'm extremely happy.

I'll be taking requests, just no lemon/smut because that's weird and it's weirder because these are actual people.
Just be sure to say which member, plot, AU or not, gender/pronouns.

Here are the youtubers that are going to be in this:

VanossGaming ··· Evan

H2ODelirious ··· Jonathan

I AM WILDCAT ··· Tyler

Daithi De Nogla ··· David

BasicallyIDoWrk ··· Marcel

Moo Snuckel ··· Brock

Terroriser ··· Brian

CaRtOoNz ··· Luke

SMii7y ··· Jaren

Kryoz ··· John

Silent Droidd ··· Arlan

Bryce Games ··· Bryce

Dead Squirrel ··· Joe

That should be all of them. If you've skipped the page/Author's Note called "all over the place" it should have the explanation of why I removed Mini Ladd and Lui from this book, and then added Bryce. I hope you don't hate or anything... Should I add some other youtuber(s) that played with any of the crew before? Let me know.

Also, this is probably important, my first language isn't English... If you see an error anywhere, don't hesitate to tell me. I'd greatly appreciate advice and criticism.

I'm still working on two requests (a BasicallyIDoWrk one, and then Terroriser)... a re-write/crossover of Friends and Wrong Time...

That's all, thank you for reading. Stay safe/take care! <3

edit as of june 4, 2021
D: