Kryoz -- Borther

Kryoz × Reader

Requested by Bobsburgerzz101

= ♥ = °•°•°•

[ John's P.O.V ]

"Hey John! Are you even there?" Smii7y asked, laughing a little bit. I sighed, "Yep, I'm right here borther!" I answered in a weird voice making the others laugh. I was currently playing Fortnite with Smii7y, Toby (Toby on the Tele) and Fitz. (•... this is how things roll..•)

I saw Toby's character shoot, well try to shoot, two players before dying. I snickered a little.

"Oi mate, don't laugh, if you laugh, you're... an aborted fetys!" Toby said, Fitz chuckled. "Toby, what the hell? Fetys?"

' ' Wonder what (Y/n)'s doing... ' '

"Hey Kryoz, someone brothering you?" Fitz asked, accidentally saying brothering. Toby laughs, "D-does he even know?!" He asked. This confused me.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "You said it aloud, man!" Smii7y said and let out a wheeze, Fitz just chuckles. I felt my face heat up. "I said that aloud?!" I asked, panicking, as I realize I was already dead in the game. "No shit man." Fitz said.

I rolled my eyes and let out another sigh.

"Hey Kryoz, why won't you just tell her?" Toby asked, slowly calming down from laughing. "Yeah, man, stop being a pussy!" Smii7y said, Fitz suddenly starts playing music on his keyboard (the instrument, of course). "Okay Fitz, before you go ahead and sing about it like the faggot and Jews thing, I'll just disconnect." I said and then literally disconnected.

I may have disconnected but I know their laughing. They're right though, I should stop being a pussy and just tell her. Suddenly I got another call, but it wasn't one of the guys, which is good. I accepted the call because it was (Y/n)

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy John!" She greets me, her face cam off. "Sup (Y/n)." I greet her back. "Were you recording before I called?" She asked, I just hummed a 'yes.' She sighed.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Just, uh.. you know. Crushes?" I nervously said. "Oh okaaaaaaay then!" She replied, acting off. "So (Y/n), now that you've bought the topic up. Who do you like?" I asked her, smirking to myself.

"Uhh... y-you." She said, far away from her mic, almost making it sound inaudible. But I still heard it.

"Who?" I asked, teasing her.

"It's you! I like you John!"

I smiled, I backed up from my mic and said, "I like you too (Y/n)." She suddenly cheered.

"Why are you cheering??" I asked, confused. "Smii7y made a bet with me and I accepted it!" She said. "What was the bet about?" I asked. "If I confess first, then I get $30. If you confessed first, Smitters would have gotten $30!"

I chuckled a little. Suddenly I heard multiple laughter and one groan. "Wait they're on the call?"

"They're on the call.. well on my phone that is." She replied. "Damn you John!!" I heard Smii7y said, I laughed at him. "Not my faul- wait.. you made a bet if.." I paused. "(Y/N) ALREADY KNEW I LIKED HER?!" I shouted, everyone burst out laughing.

"Good job borther!"