Delirious -- Airplane Mode

Far!H2ODelirious × Reader

Requested by fabulous-magix

I tried fam

= ♥ = °•°•°•

I plopped down on my bed and my phone went off, I grabbed it and turned it on then I checked what it's about... a message from Jonathan! I smiled in happiness and tapped on it.

Hey baby •3•

Hey teddy -3-

How's your day?

Mines fine

Did you just ask yourself..?

No! ;-;

Haha, I know teddy

Just messing with you ;3

ur mean

But that's why you love me right..?

yeah sure

Shoot, I gtg

Bye teddy!

I love you <3

Confused? Let me freshen your head. Jonathan and I have been together for two months now and I had to move to (your country, if it's where Del lives then country you hope on visiting) to help my aunt. She lives alone and has a lot of things to do everyday. So could say it's like a long distance relationship. But I trust Jonathan and he trusts me.

But tomorrow... is gonna be our monthsary!

-_-_-_-

"(Y/n), what are you doing?!" Delirious asked as I fell in the lava. We were currently playing Minecraft and I died for, like, ten times already? I huffed and respawned, luckily I didn't have that much important in my inventory. "Brian!" I called out, mocking Vanoss which just made him chuckle. Terroriser then teleported me back to the field.

"Jesus, (Y/n), this is a three year old game." Wildcat comments, I scuffed. "Well I'm sorry, this is just how I play this stupid game." I mumbled but some of them heard it making us all silent for a while.

= ^ = ^ =

We decided to end the game. The boys left the call, but Delirious didn't, that confused me a bit. "Delirious?" I asked, "Yeah?" He replied.

"..why aren't you leaving the call?" I asked him, he took a while to respond. "Well I just wanted to talk to you, that's all." He answered, I simply hummed in reply. "..will you go out with me..?" He asked and I almost choked on my own saliva. "S-sure!" I said with a cough.

-_-_-_-

I woke up to my phone beeping. I grabbed my phone from the desk and turned it on, it's light blinding my eyes. I blinked for a couple of times before I looked at the time, 3:05 AM. I got a message from Jonathan..?

- How funny, I was just dreaming of us...

I tapped on the notification, I quietly gasped when it was a picture of him, it seems, and a woman I don't recognize. Suddenly the three dots appear showing that he was typing.

(Y/n), sorry wrong send. That's just me and my sister!
Please don't take it in the wrong idea!! I was supposed to send it to my mom!

I sighed in relief, no wonder they look alike. For a second there I thought he was cheating on me.

It's okay Jonathan 😊

Just let me sleep..

Also happy monthsary!

I turned off my phone and didn't bother putting it back on the desk. My eyes got heavy then my phone beeped. It turned on and I saw the notification..

Happy monthsary, baby! I love you, good night •3•

That message made my heart jump, I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

= ♥ = °•°•°•

→ Video above: limbo - airplane mode (lyrics)