Crew -- Unexpected Event | 100 Reads Special

I've had this idea since yesterday when I went to the mall with my grandma and when we saw this weird stage set up with a huge poster saying "Z-Group." So, yep!

Also, thank you so much for 116 Reads! ♥

(H/c) - your hair color
___

[ Your POV ]

I've been grounded for two weeks which meant I wasn't able to use my gadgets! Why did I get grounded? Because I failed two quizzes in school. But today, me and my parents are going to the mall!

I quickly got dressed in to (whatever comfortable clothes you wear when you're going out). When I was finished my mom called me to go downstairs, of course I listened. I walked out of my room and closed the door then I rushed downstairs.

"Yes mom?" I asked, while looking up at her. "You ready to go to the mall?" She asked, I excitedly nodded. She mentioned for me to follow her, I did. We walked outside, of course mom locked the door. I walked to Dad's car and saw him in the driver's seat. I smiled and opened the door to the back seats, of course mom seating in the passenger seat.

= ^ = ^ =

Dad parked the car and we got out. Dad obviously locked the car. We walked in the mall and the first thing that caught our eyes was a small stage in the middle of the mall. "Mom, Dad, can we see what it's about?" I asked them, they hesitated but nodded. I smiled at them. I dragged them to the stage and saw a huge poster.

'' Meet the Vanoss Crew or the Banana Bus Squad this (whatever date today). Will include the following: VanossGaming, I AM WILDCAT, Daithi De Nogla, Mini Ladd, BasicallyIDoWrk, Moo Snuckel, The Gaming Terroriser, fourzer0seven, BigJigglyPanda and Kryoz! "

My eyes widened. My dad scoffed and dragged me and Mom away from the event, but I stopped him, "Dad! I-I.. wanna watch the event.." I said, he stopped dragging us, he looked at me. "You want to watch gamers?" He asked, disgusted. I slowly nodded. He stayed quiet, then mom puts her hand on dad's shoulder and said, "Honey, our child deserves a reward. (Y/n)'s improved on their grades, let them be happy." Dad sighed and looked at me.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), your mom's right." Dad said, I smiled at him. "Honey, I'll go buy the groceries, 'kay? You go stay with our little (Y/n)." Mom said and walks off to buy the groceries. Dad grabs my hand and walked back to the event. Their we're luckily two chairs left so me and dad quickly rushed to the seats and sat down. "(Y/n), do you even know these people?" Dad asked me, I nodded.

"Yep! But don't be angry, but they're all guys.." I said, dad chuckled. "It's fine, did you even know this event was gonna happen?" He asked, I shook my head no.

Suddenly, a man walked on stage and cleared his throat. "Alright, before the guys go on stage. They wanted me to ask you all a few questions." He said on microphone making everyone go silent.