Delirious -- Trust Me {1}

Cautious!H2O Delirious × Reader

___

[ Your POV ]
"(Y/n), be sure to be back before dinner!" Mom yelled from the kitchen as she was washing the dishes. "Don't worry mom, I'll be back on time!" I yelled back and walk out the door, "Bye mom!" I heard a faint "Bye sweetie!" as I closed the door.

I checked my pockets making sure I have my phone and wallet with me, once I made sure I have both I walked to the park.

Once I made it to the park, I sat down on one of the benches and watched the people. Children chasing each other, people jogging, a happy couple...

I sighed, the word "happy couple" rushing in my head.

"Um.. excuse me.. Can me and my friend sit w-with you?" A male asked, I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and called for his friend.

The male that asked me if he and his friend can sit with me had dark brown hair and baby blue eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with the misspellings of "mountain," a blue hoodie, torn jeans and light blue sneakers. (• I'm sorry, I had to :'3 •)

His friend had black hair, dark brown(?) eyes and a beard. He was wearing a red t-shirt, black jacket, black long pants and dark red sneakers.

I made room for both of them to sit, blue eyes sat near me while his friend sat near him. "Um, so hi, I'm (Y/n)!" I said then pulled my hand out for a handshake, weird beard man shook it.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n), my name is Luke!" Weird beard man said, I smiled and nodded, then I realized something. "Wait, wait, wait.. Are you CaRtOoNz?" I asked, shocked. He nervously nodded. "Wow..." I said, Luke sighed in relief.

I looked at blue eyes, "How about you, what's your name?" I asked while he nervously laughed.

"My name is.. Jonathan..." He nervously said for some reason, then I thought why. "Um, this may make you panic.. uh, are you H2O Delirious...?" I quietly said, but Jonathan and Luke heard.

Jonathan was about to run away, but Luke grabbed his wrist. "Come on Jon! Look at (Y/n), they don't look like the type of person to just take a picture of you or force you to do a face reveal!" Luke said, a little quiet so the other people in the park won't hear.

Jonathan sighed and looked at me, he rolled his eyes and sat back down. This time, Luke was sitting near me while Jon was on the other side of the bench.

"...Um, can I get both of your autographs?" I awkwardly asked, Luke nodded, I pulled out a random mini book in my pocket and a (f/c) pen, I handed it to him. Luke opened a it to the fourth page and wrote his signature there.

Now some of you are probably wondering, "Why on Earth do you have a random mini book and pen in your pocket?" Well it's where I write what I could possibly draw if I'm bored...

Luke turned to his best friend and handed him my mini book. Jon hesitated but wrote his signature anyway. Jon gave it to Luke and he gave it back to me. I gave a huge smile and said, "Thank you!" Luke said a quiet "You're welcome" while Jon just nodded.

I put the mini book and pen back in my pocket. Then I looked at the time. Shit, it was about to be dinner in a few minutes!

I stood up, "Where are you going?" Luke asked, "Going home for dinner." I quickly answered. "Can we have your number?" He asked, I sighed and took my mini book and pen out again, I wrote my number on an empty page, ripped it off and gave it to him.

I put my mini book and pen back in my pocket. "Okay, bye!" I said, waving at them. "Bye, (Y/n)! Hope we meet again!" Luke said, Jon just waved back.

-

[ Luke's P.O.V ]

"So, Jon, what do you think of (Y/n)?" I ask him, while standing up. He stood up and answered, "Their okay, I guess.." he quietly says.

Usually, if I ask him what he thinks of someone, he would just shrug. But this time, it was different.

"You like them, don't you?" I tease, Jon's face turned red. "N-no I don't!" Jon defends himself, I chuckled.

"Whatever you say Jonathan," I say, while walking back to my house. "C-can I have their number as well?" He asked, catching up.

"Why do you think I said we?" I ask him, he scoffs. I give him the piece of paper which has (Y/n)'s number on it. Jon takes it and types their number in on his phone.

He hands it back to me and then said, "See you tomorrow, Luke!" "Bye Jon!"