Chapter 22: Do You Promise You'll Stay?

"You ready?" Trixie asked as she lead the Russian woman towards the building which was her new pride and joy.

"Open them." The brown eyed woman said, Katya opening her eyes straight after and taking in the beautiful enterance.
If you had ever asked someone for a house that screamed "Trixie Mattel", this hotel would very much be it. The entire building seemed like a Barbie Dreamhouse.

"It is amazing, Trixie." The Russian spoke in awe as she felt pride go through her at the fact that Trixie had managed to save up her hard earned money to buy this place. 

"Really? You really think so?" The younger girl said excitedly.

"Of course, it is very pink, but it is also very you. I am so proud of you for making dream become real." Katya said. Trixie smiled brightly before kissing the older woman's hand and leading her inside the large building.

As they entered the luxurious lobby, Katya felt tears threatening to fall. There before her was a red sun and a pink moon, right underneath the beautiful chandelier with hung in the middle of the room.

Even when her road back home to Trixie had seemed too long to continue to walk, the brown eyed girl had made sure that her destination was clearly marked.
The ending to their age old story carved beautifully in marble for everyone to see.
Their love never forgotten.

Their galaxies had seemed so far apart for so long, but now Katya could see clearer than ever the unwavering belief the younger woman had in them.

In Trixie's heart every light of the world was shining upon them to lead them back together again.

"Кукла..."

"Do you like it?" The brown eyed girl asked, a shyness in her tone.

"I love it... I just.. I can not believe you did this." Katya said as a single tear escaped her. Trixie leaned in to kiss the older woman sweetly, a huge smile on her bright pink lips as she pulled away.

"You haven't seen anything yet." The younger woman joked as she pulled the woman with her towards the reception.

"Oh my god, Katya?" Jeff said as he recognized the Russian woman despite not having seen her in a decade.

"Hello Jeff, it is nice to meet you again." Katya replied with a smile.

"You too, jesus it's been what, 9 years?" The man said as he tried to remember.

"10, actually." The Russian replied.

"Well, I'm guessing you'll be needing this? Never thought I'd be giving this key out again." The man said as he reached into a drawer in the reception desk to retrieve a room key, handing it to Katya.

"Why not?" The Russian asked curiously.

"It didn't feel right to have anyone but you stay in that room." Trixie said softly. The blue eyed woman looked at her curiously before flipping the tag on the key over.

"Room 102." She breathed out.

"The Zamolodchikova Suite." The other blonde replied with a shy smile.

Katya couldn't believe how lucky she was. The heavenly stars must be watching over her, she thought, for there was no way that she truly deserved the kindness of the other woman otherwise.

When the door opened that thought became stronger as Katya viewed the beautiful room inside.

Just as she herself had made them a field of flowers, Trixie had built them a permanent paradise.

Handpainted flowers on the floor boards, leading inside to a large main room. Unlike the mansion that Katya had lived in for years, the room didn't feel cold, it felt warm and homey. Every inch of it a love letter to their journey back to eachother.

Time seemed to expand, the rushed hands of times slowing down and finally giving the pair time to breathe.
Katya's moon beside her as they light up the sky with their love.

Alone they'd walked the rough mountains, but their light had guided them home, and now with joined hands they could finally rest easy.
No longer fighting against the clock.
No longer darkened by the constant strain of inevitable separation.

Their hearts beating as one as they rediscovered eachother.
The large hill no longer separating them as their love flowed like a river, encapsulating eachother in warmth and care.

Katya's hands worshipping the brown eyed girl's curves.
Trixie's lips praying to the blue eyed girl's slim form.

The thick mist settling as dawn broke.

"I love you." The brown eyed girl whispered as they layed bare beneath the soft covers, looking up at the silvery moon and golden sun on the ceiling.

"I love you too, кукла." The blue eyed woman replied as her fingers gently caressed the younger's tanned skin.

"You promise you'll stay?" Trixie asked.

"I promise. Now, I will stay forever."

Forever.

Trixie liked the sound of that.

It had been an exceedingly ordinary friday at The Trixie Motel until the pair walked in.
But Trixie would never stop being thankful for that day.

The day when her entire life was turned upside down by the woman who checked into room 102.

A/N: We've reached the end, thank you so much for all your incredible support, it has meant the world! There is a new Trixya story out already, it's called "Under The Deep Blue Waves", but please make sure to read the trigger warnings before reading that story.
Otherwise, please check out my other completed Trixya stories "Club Katya" and "Sincerity Is Scary" 💛